1.    #1  
    I would like to know when the new Sedio case that works with the touchstone be ready for purchase. Little more protection is always good.

seidioonline.com
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i got the ebay one to hold me over.. 30 day return policy... hope that seidio has theirs in 30 days!!!!
  3.    #3  
    Just checked the website and says it will be available 7/10.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    just saw your other post... perfect timing... guess i should order a touchstone as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319
    I would like to know when the new Sedio case that works with the touchstone be ready for purchase. Little more protection is always good.

seidioonline.com

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! We are expecting Innocases in the first part of July around the 10th. In the mean time, please continue to check back for more detail!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I am having a hard time believing that the touchstone will still work. Can you make that a guarantee?
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! We are expecting Innocases in the first part of July around the 10th. In the mean time, please continue to check back for more detail!
    Case looks great!

Question: Lots of us have put different brands of "full body" screen protectors on already (Zagg IS, bodyguardz, etc) and some have commented that these will not fit in similar cases (RocketFish). Has the innocase been tested with these full body protectors? has the holster been tested with these protectors?

Thanks!