Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    I ordered a Best Skins Ever to install on my Pre, but I'd also love another case to go over that on the back and the edges of the front, I was hoping for something rubber and flexible but I found these on ebay:

RUBBERIZED BLACK HARD PHONE CASE FOR SPRINT PALM PRE - eBay (item 280362853159 end time Jul-24-09 12:12:21 PDT)

Anyone have any experience with them? I know the BSE will protect from scratches etc, but I also want the extra protection for drops etc. Also if anyone has used them, how hard is to to get to the charger port?
    The real question is does it work with the Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    The real question is does it work with the Touchstone?
    I don't have one, but I don't think it would, or maybe take longer to charge... not sure.

I really want one of these types of cases, I wish they had a rubbery one just for the back as I'll have the full body BSE on anyways so I'm not too concerned about the front.
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    I don't have one, but I don't think it would, or maybe take longer to charge... not sure.

I really want one of these types of cases, I wish they had a rubbery one just for the back as I'll have the full body BSE on anyways so I'm not too concerned about the front.
    Here is one that Seidio is making and it works with the touchstone.

seidioonline.com
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Here is one that Seidio is making and it works with the touchstone.

seidioonline.com
    Do you have any idea when it will be released? Also it is kinda pricey... anyone know if it's much better than the ebay cases? Is it just a brand name thing or is it truly better?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i think the covers are all made by one company in china and resold here... they all look exactly the same...