1.    #1  
    Just so you know, the design of the IS lines up opening around the curves just where the Seidio holster grips the bottom of the Pre. Mine is now coming apart. Of course Zagg promises a replacement, but the design means, it'll just happen again.

This is a warning and design advice to the #1 holster maker and #1 skin maker. Is there another skin that the Seidio holster won't disturb? Should I just use my TS back cover bareback?
    Does this only affect the IS if you have the full body skin? What about if you just have the screen cover?
  3.    #3  
    Hasn't come loose on the front yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by realistdreamer View Post
    Just so you know, the design of the IS lines up opening around the curves just where the Seidio holster grips the bottom of the Pre. Mine is now coming apart. Of course Zagg promises a replacement, but the design means, it'll just happen again.

This is a warning and design advice to the #1 holster maker and #1 skin maker. Is there another skin that the Seidio holster won't disturb? Should I just use my TS back cover bareback?
    If the Seidio rep doesn't see this thread, I'll PM him.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

my invisible shield is coming up around the edges where the pre makes contact with my seidio holster. I wish zagg just made a front cover for the pre minus all of the flaps. I know it's less protection but i'm careful with my phones. I've trimmed the IS a little so far and may just have to cut the flaps off myself (especially on the top of the device).