Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    So what did you do? I have 1 and a half weeks on the 2 week free-replace-and-install and not sure what to do. I might try my luck again over the weekend, but I am getting sick of going to the mall.

Be careful with Zagg's return/replace policies. Don't make the mistake I did and buy one without reading absolutely everything. It's not designed for you to return it. They don't pay to ship, you have to send your old one back without folds, etc and it really is jumping through hoops for $15.00. I'll bet they were banking on people not doing it.

It IS available, it's just a pain in the ***. Plus, the little wrap-around wings for the edges is overkill IMHO. Next one is a flat front only.

bj
    Already mentioned this several times but my skin from "Best Skin Ever" is a great fit for the Pre. The way it is cut seems much nicer than the IS version. I shot mine (the BSE) with windex and it installed perfectly and is crystal clear. Don't shy away because it costs less, I think it's the superior product in this case.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    Be careful with Zagg's return/replace policies. Don't make the mistake I did and buy one without reading absolutely everything. It's not designed for you to return it. They don't pay to ship, you have to send your old one back without folds, etc and it really is jumping through hoops for $15.00. I'll bet they were banking on people not doing it.

It IS available, it's just a pain in the ***. Plus, the little wrap-around wings for the edges is overkill IMHO. Next one is a flat front only.

bj
    Luckily the one I have right now has only a few of those weird lines, so I am probably fine keeping it on.
    The Seidio case is the same one at Best Buy for $19.99.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12