1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Last Saturday (6/20), my girlfriend and I both had Invisible Shields installed on our Pre's at the ZAGG kiosk in the King of Prussia mall in PA. The guy there seemed to do a fantastic job lining them up and putting them on.. there were no air bubbles whatsoever and the sides were exactly where they were supposed to be. The next morning when I turned on my Pre, I noticed that there were a TON of vertical rainbow colored streaks running underneath the screen on the face of my phone. My girlfriend's Pre has a few, but nowhere near as many as mine. It's been 5 days now since the install and the streaks are still there.. I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks but they MAY have gotten slightly better, but are still extremely noticeable and very distracting.

Do you guys think I should wait longer to see if they disappear? Or should I just take the shield off and go with another brand? I really don't feel like driving an hour back out to that mall only to have this happen again
    Are your streaks still present? I just installed a Best Skins Ever skin on my Pre last night, and I am noticing the same thing you are describing... there is one that is fairly noticeable in the center of my screen, and always seems to catch my eye - but they are indeed almost everywhere.

I wonder if it is a problem with my particular skin - we applied them on 3 other ones last night as well, so I'll have to check them out and see if they show similar signs.

Has anyone else experienced this? Over on Everything Pre, there is a thread comparing the BSE skin to the Phantom Skinz - and the Phantom Skinz looks really incredible in terms of how clear it was (no orange peel at all). I wonder how it looks when the screen is turned on.

PhantomSkinz Vs. BestSkinsEver comparison! 43 Pics!!! - Palm Pre Forums

Anyway, I'd be curious to know if anyone else with a skin is noticing this same rainbow color vertical distortion.