Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Today's WOOT is a "Lubix Stereo Bluetooth Headset" for $19.99 (Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)). Anyone have these and know if they might work with the Pre?
    There is no reason they shouldn't, they have the standard stereo BT setup:

# Wireless standard: Bluetooth 2.0 Class 2, Bluetooth 1.1
    # Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    I sure hope so, since I bought one.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Doh, no black left
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I bought one as well! Sadly, like jp22382, there wasn't any black left when I ordered mine earlier today
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Any advice on where I can get low profile earbuds that are better than the Palm buds included with the Pre? Those keep falling out of my ears, and I need them to be very small so they can fit while I have my motorcycle helmet on (safety issues aside, I am well aware).

I have standard earbuds, but they don't have a mic for taking calls.
    Got my Lubix headset today, and it seems to work just fine. It took longer than two hours to charge up, but once charged, paired up immediately. The controls are microscopic, but work pretty well once you learn what's what. I listened to Pandora for an hour, and except for some odd dropouts, it sounded good, but of course, not as good as the Palm wired headset. I've yet to test the phone. If the USB charger cable matched the Pre's, it would be ideal.
    Got the black ones from Woot. Work great. Thanks for the tip.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I'm going to have to order more when they have them. I orderered two and got them today. I have a pair and my wife has one.

I need to charge them, but I gave them an initial try for both phone and music, and both sounded good. As Balboadave reported, they paired up instantly and without any issues. (In fact, that was such a good experience I'm devoting a separate post to it.

I'm happy with them, and for $20 the deal is hard to beat. Especially with the shorter battery on the pre. Put it on the charger and still listen to music.
    My last pair got smashed by accident.
    They're back.

Just bought 2: Lubix Stereo Bluetooth Headset with Integrated Microphone $19.99 @ Woot® : One Day, One Deal™
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя