Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I forgot to mention that you may need the Clarion BLT370 for the bluetooth ready receivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Probably not. The device has to support the A2DP profile in order to play anything other than voice call through it. I suspect the the T505 only support the "Headset" profile.
    Uhhh, I think you might be mistaken..

I just ordered the t505 and it said in the product specs that it supports A2DP... also, there is a thread on this board about the t505 in which a user says that whilst using navi and listening to music that the spoken directions will turn the music to half-volume automatically while the directions are being read.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Looking for a good and small FM transmitter so I can listen to my tunes/Pandora in my car. I don't have an AUX in in either of my cars and only one has a cassette that I would be able to use the tape-deck adapter. I just want one solution I can use in either vehicle.

Suggestions?
    I bought 2 of these from Woot! a while back. They are the best FM transmitters that I have used.

Amazon.com: iriver AFT 100 Mobile FM Transmitter: Electronics

I live in the Cleveland area and may need to switch channels if I am traveling more than 50 miles but it is pretty simple with the preset stations.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by trucanes99 View Post
    Uhhh, I think you might be mistaken..

I just ordered the t505 and it said in the product specs that it supports A2DP... also, there is a thread on this board about the t505 in which a user says that whilst using navi and listening to music that the spoken directions will turn the music to half-volume automatically while the directions are being read.
    OP: there you go. It supports A2DP. You should be good to go then...
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Received the T505 today. In a word...great. Paired with the Pre instantly; quickly found an FM frequency that works; listening to Pandora, Sprint Nav and receiving telephone calls through the car's audio system.

Music is not CD quality, but for $70, I'm happy.
    Another vote for moto t505!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I haven't used this particular one, but I have the same product designed for my iPod. Wuth this particular one, you may be able to charge your phone at the same time too!!!

The trick is that you have to change the mode to "International" and not U.S. I found the description on a review for another product by the same company. I tried it and it works wonderfully. I will cut & paste the instructions..... 3 Secrets!!!

Amazon.com: Griffin iTrip Universal FM Transmitter and Charger for MP3 Players: Electronics

Secret #1) because these devices are limited in power, make sure the transmitter part is close to the radio. Secret #2) Unless you need stereo, use the LX mode. Secret #3 ... and this is the biggie ... switch to International Mode. Here's how.

Before you buy, go to your car and make sure you can set your radio to 87.9 frequency or lower. If you can, they you can use this UNused setting. No US radio station is allowed to transmit on this frequency. If you can set your car radio to this, then BUY either the product on this page or the other Griffin iTrip (with the standard headphone connector). I have both, and they BOTH use the SAME instructions.

First, plug in the iTrip. You Have two buttons - a larger +/- button and a smaller button that will either have "Select" or "Preset" written on it.

Hold down the smaller button for 10-15 sec. At first the display will flash "2" or some other number. Ignore that. Just keep waiting. Then the display will flash "DX" or "LX". Use the +/- to change to LX (non stereo mode). Press the smaller button and the selection is saved.

Now for International Mode (to get the stations below 88.1).

Hold down the smaller button for 10-15 sec. At first the display will flash "2" or some other number. Ignore that. Just keep waiting. Then the display will flash "DX" or "LX". IGNORE THIS ALSO, JUST KEEP HOLDING DOWN THE SMALL BUTTON. The display will change to "US" Use the +/- to change to INTL mode. Press the smaller button and the selection is saved.

With my iTrip set to LX and INTL I now set both the car and the iTrip to 87.9. I use the iTrip instructions to save this as a preset. I also set one of the buttons on my car radio to the same.

When I use my iPod, the sound is crystal clear, I do NOT need to adjust the car radio to super-high volume. It is perfect. However, iTrip no longer comes with instructions to set to INTL mode, nor could I find these instructions on their website or on the web. So ... print this, get this and you will have a five star experience!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    The Jabra SP700 works fine. Bluetooth to the Jabra and the Jabra FM transmitters to the car radio. It does Sprint Nav, Music, and phone. I like it.

Side Note: picked it up on ebay New for $30. In store it is $80.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12