Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    yesterday when browsing amazon.com i found touchstone for 29.99 and back cover for 17.99 thats 47.98 where its 69.99 at sprint store... now i couldnt pass it up... so i made the order today i wanted to show a coworker so i got on amazon and it jumped up to 39.99 now i wanted two haha i emailed amazon and they added one more to my order for 29.99 sweetness...

Update:
    So I got my touchstones about a week ago. Posted pictures of what I did with them here.
    Last edited by jack87; 07/21/2009 at 11:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    If you look at the store on this website, they have it for $49.99, not much difference.

http://store.precentral.net/palm-tou...5A100A5628.htm
  3.    #3  
    um... ya two bucks... but look over at...

http://store.precentral.net/palm-tou...5A100A5015.htm

dock alone
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Are the Touchstones as hard to find as the phones? Amazon says "not in stock", and the precentral store says "Available 7/10".
    My Sprint store sold me 2 of these at this price when I bought 2 Pres.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by noshooz View Post
    Are the Touchstones as hard to find as the phones? Amazon says "not in stock", and the precentral store says "Available 7/10".
    they are worse in most cases then the phone especially at sprint stores. because people end up buying more then one
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by motox502 View Post
    My Sprint store sold me 2 of these at this price when I bought 2 Pres.
    define at price
    Quote Originally Posted by noshooz View Post
    Palm has them in stock, but they're much more expensive. And Amazon sold a ton of them last weekend when people saw they were selling them for $30. They had said 1 to 4 weeks at the time, and mine shipped on Monday. I'm not sure how long it'll take for them to get more now that it says they're out of stock though.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Don't forget you need a wall charger and cable because they don't come with one.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzun View Post
    Don't forget you need a wall charger and cable because they don't come with one.
    mono price took care of all that now i am all set with extras for under 15 bucks
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I jumped on amazon right before they sold out of the bundle package for 41.99 it shipped from kentucky today.
    Enjoy. touchstone kicks a--.
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    I ordered one on Amazon on Saturday for $30. The page said 1-4 weeks to ship. On Monday I got an email from Amazon saying that the item will actually ship sooner then originally expected. Got home today and the touchstone was waiting for me at my door
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by lstrike View Post
    I jumped on amazon right before they sold out of the bundle package for 41.99 it shipped from kentucky today.
    bad *** thats a deal
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzun View Post
    I was able to snag an extra wall charger and cable for free with my Touchstone purchase at a Sprint store - total price $57 (with 25% off coupon). Never hurts to ask if they have extras in the back
    Your going to be waiting a few weeks. Hope its worth the savings.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Your going to be waiting a few weeks. Hope its worth the savings.
    i really dont care i wasnt planning on buying one to beggin with haha. so ya its worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    define at price
    $50 each
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Tell me about it. I always thought it was awesome tech but they lost me at 70 I always felt around 40 to 45 seemed right.
    Quote Originally Posted by lstrike View Post
    Tell me about it. I always thought it was awesome tech but they lost me at 70 I always felt around 40 to 45 seemed right.
    Not to mention it comes without an AC or DC plug. Lucky for us, we have the Precentral store and Amazon .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast