Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    i did the same thing and also picked up the $14 kindle charger to use with the touchstone
    man, i need to jump on that deal
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Is it worth it to buy the touchstone? I hear it charges the device very slowly? I think it's more for cosmetics, just something out of the ordinary...For now not worth the money, regular wall charger will do...
    It's very convenient. You will just throw your phone on it whenever.
    I have two and I am considering a third. I love spending money and paying full retail.
    Damn, Amazon raised the price to $37.99. I knew I should have ordered it when I saw it.
    At first I resisted buying this, but now I'm getting so annoyed with the thought of the flimsy USB lid breaking off any day now, I will probably get this charger for that reason alone.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    Damn, Amazon raised the price to $37.99. I knew I should have ordered it when I saw it.
    They also raised the price of the battery. It was $23.99 over a week! Why didn't I order one
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    Is it worth it to buy the touchstone? I hear it charges the device very slowly? I think it's more for cosmetics, just something out of the ordinary...For now not worth the money, regular wall charger will do...
    I haven't found that the Touchstone charges slowly. It's a little less than 1% per minute. It's worth it to me, no fiddling with the little microUSB door, no wires. I hate wires.
  10.    #30  
    .I just think it be nice for the car.. That's the one place it sucks messing with wires... Also it be perfect mount for the phine for navy or for videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    I haven't found that the Touchstone charges slowly. It's a little less than 1% per minute. It's worth it to me, no fiddling with the little microUSB door, no wires. I hate wires.
    I agree! The Touchstone charges pretty well when compared to just the microUSB. I use one at work and I listen to streaming podcasts while occassionally surfing the web and checking email & texts and it keeps me topped off.

I shouldve gotten on of those deals from Amazon while the getting was good! I want a 2nd one for the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    At first I resisted buying this, but now I'm getting so annoyed with the thought of the flimsy USB lid breaking off any day now, I will probably get this charger for that reason alone.
    That's why I am highly considering getting another one. That and I am tired of packing of the wall charger, cable, and touchstone everyday to take it from work to home and back.

Want one for work and one for home. Will use USB port only to connect to PC and charge in car.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    That's why I am highly considering getting another one. That and I am tired of packing of the wall charger, cable, and touchstone everyday to take it from work to home and back.

Want one for work and one for home. Will use USB port only to connect to PC and charge in car.
    A $6 order from monoprice.com will solve 2 out of 3 of those problems.
    Shipped!!!!! Today!!!!
    2 @ 29.99 ea
    very happy
    Wow, they did raise the price. I guess I got lucky this time. My Amazon prime paid off as they'll be here Friday!!!
  16.    #36  
    i got mine last week and its pretty sweet. i have on on the side of my desk beside my bed.... and i mean sticking to the side of my desk. my desk is metal and the sticky thing under touch stone is perfect. i also did mount it to my car and looks natural i love it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MatterOfFactJack
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12