1.    #1  
    Should i get the rubberized finish or the smooth finish?

handhelditems.com/palm-rubberized-shield-hard-case-blue-p-55130.html
    copy and paste please( not enough post to post web sites?

Have anyone purchased any of these type of cases?
    How are they?
    or should i wait for more trust worthy ones?
    if you do decide to get it. let me know how you like it. and if the site is legit.
  3.    #3  
    the site looks legit i am just worried about the quality of the case i am still deciding if i should get it but if i do i will definitely post a review.
  4.    #4  
    any input?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    The description conspicuously does *not* state that this case allows you to use the keyboard. The fact that it does state that "This Palm Pre Shield Protector has openings precisely made for the top and side buttons, charger port/Dock Connector, headset jack and speaker to allow full access to all the phone and music functions the Palm Pre offers," without mentioning the keyboard, seems to indicate that it doesn't allow you to open the phone...
    I am waiting on these to become available. These will work with the touchstone if you have one.

seidioonline.com
    Pretty sure this is the same case. youtube.com/watch?v=NTh9TF5AIvE
    Though when you go to the website, I can't find the other colors....not sure pink will go with all of my outfits.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i just ordered one like that for $5.99 from ebay.. should get it any day now...

I am waiting for the Seidio one to come out...
    Last edited by Bebo77; 06/24/2009 at 02:26 PM.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre Diddy View Post
    Pretty sure this is the same case. youtube.com/watch?v=NTh9TF5AIvE
    Though when you go to the website, I can't find the other colors....not sure pink will go with all of my outfits.
    looks a little bulky thinking of waiting a little
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    any input?
    yes - the thread title lead me to believe this discussion would be way more interesting.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I have the rubberized case from handhelditems and it is pretty good. It fits to phone well and for the price, I have no complaints. The only thing I can point out is that the part where the plastic was cut is white so the edges of the case show white when the rest of the case and the phone is black.
    Quote Originally Posted by packfanlv View Post
    I have the rubberized case from handhelditems and it is pretty good. It fits to phone well and for the price, I have no complaints. The only thing I can point out is that the part where the plastic was cut is white so the edges of the case show white when the rest of the case and the phone is black.
    does it add much bulk? do you feel it actually protects your phone? thanks.
  13.    #13  
    just ordered mine will post pis when i get it in got one in blue and one in black
    both for 16.83 after shipping not bad if it goo i rather this then one 30 dollar seiedo case
    got one of the best buy brand clear ones, they do add significant bulk, the clear one also collects all dust it can possibly find and traps it in between the phone and case. But the keyboard is useable, the top row is a tad bit tight if you got fat fingers. But ordered a phantom skinz, I can't get past the additional bulk.
    Last edited by ClevelandSteamers; 06/27/2009 at 02:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ION-q View Post
    yes - the thread title lead me to believe this discussion would be way more interesting.
    LOL...... dirty
    I lurve my Pre! <3