1.    #1  
    Just exchange my pre and noticed that when its on the touchstone the pre doesn't go to the clock and just stays on? Is there a setting somewhere that changed?
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Perhaps you have something running? You can have the clock come up by putting your Pre to sleep using the power button. Otherwise when you dock the Touchstone it will just stay where you were -- i.e. if it was in your case and it's asleep, it will remain that way when you dock it. If you were using it and a card is live, it will just send a push notification below the launcher that the Pre is charging.
  3.    #3  
    Problem fixed...Just reseated cover now when charging the screen will go back to clock.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have this issue now. Reseating the cover didn't fix it for me. I think it started happening after using the Pre on speakerphone while on the Touchstone. Very frustrating.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I think there's something wrong with yours.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rj_989 View Post
    I think there's something wrong with yours.
    Yes. It started acting *very* strange today after the Touchstone issues and I decided to exchange it. My WiFi wasn't connecting normally, it was getting hot, other little things. (It also had 2 stuck pixels, but I had been willing to overlook that up to this point.)

The new Pre is working flawlessly.