1.    #1  
    What are the absolute essentials accessory wise that you think we need to have? I am loading up on my accessories right now, so when I get the phone I won't have much to get.

So far I've ordered

Touchstone Kit
    Touchstone
    2 Micro USB Cables
    1 Leather Case
    2 Travel Chargers

Anything I need that I am missing or anything you would eliminate?

Thanks.
    screen protector.
    Yeah screen protector...I just got the front one from PhantomSkinz about 4 days ago...easier installation than I thought (used a cu-tip to prevent water from going into the microphone). And I only paid $5! Definitely worth it...(summer50 I think is the checkout code for that deal).
    I say a hard case and holster. Seidio and innocase are designing a new one. I'm waiting for that.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Another screen protector vote. A must have.
    I think that's it. Then let's get some APPS!!!!!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    I say a hard case and holster. Seidio and innocase are designing a new one. I'm waiting for that.
    +1
    I made the mistake of jumping the gun and not looking for websites like this one. I bought a case on amazon. It didnt fit snuggly, messed up my invisishield on the edges and blocked the ear sensor making the touchscreen and keypad useless during calls.
    Get a good car mount and a good solution to route sound through your car speakers (AUX port, A2DP bluetooth, car kit, etc).
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Get a good car mount and a good solution to route sound through your car speakers (AUX port, A2DP bluetooth, car kit, etc).
    Where can you get a car mount?
    No screen protector, just use a microfiber cloth. Thinking of making a fingertip "glove" out of my microfiber cloth.
    Bought the Touchstone with back, Touchstone Expansion Kit (comes with the charger, 5-ft cable and 5 removable plugs for various countries) and made my own solution for attaching the Touchstone in my car. Bought a DC to AC inverter with a USB power port to power the Touchstone in my car. Didn't buy a holder because I custom made my handbag and put an outside pocket on it to carry my Pre. That's all that I have bought - so far.
    Last edited by sewswedish; 06/27/2009 at 02:14 AM.