Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Looks like they may be coming in pretty soon... they are now offering it in 5 colors...

seidioonline.com
    does it come into two pieces? so that you can slide the phone open?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I would imagine so.. it should also work with Touchstone... now that would be awesome...
    Quote Originally Posted by trucanes99 View Post
    Yes
    Thinking this may even tighten up the slider a bit since the two pieces have to snap around the edges/lip of the two halves. Right?
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by trucanes99
    Hello,

Yes it indeed comes in two pieces! Kind of like the Touch Pro or G1 design where the two operates independently so you can slide it open and close without removal.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Yes
    well if thats true, I'm buying this rubberized seidio case.

I don't mind spending $30 for a quality rubber feeling case for my pre
    mr. seidio... I would suggest that seidio update their site with the product description of the innocase to include the feature that the case allows the phone to slide. It would eliminate a lot of confusion.
    mr. seidio... I would suggest that seidio update their site with the product description of the innocase to include the feature that the case allows the phone to slide. It would eliminate a lot of confusion.
    Guess it is considered an assumption as they would sell 0 cases if you could not slide open the keyboard. Right?
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Guess it is considered an assumption as they would sell 0 cases if you could not slide open the keyboard. Right?
    better business practices would take all the assuming (or guess-work, if you will) out of the minds of potential consumers. plus, the pictures available on the site dont show the phone open with the case(s) on. If it did, I suppose it would go without saying...
    Will this "innocase" fit on a pre that uses seido's new "innocell extended battery/backplate"? I like that they are working on pre items but I am hesitant to buy until I know these things. For instance they just came out with a holster now followed buy a holster that has access to the audio jack. I would have been pissed if I jumped the gun on that. Same for the innocase, will there be the innocase II that works with the extended battery as well. Keep up the good work, just let us know in advanced so I can spend my money wisely.
    If you look at the pictures, you will see the case on and the phone open:

seidioonline.com
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    What about the manufacturers of the silicon cases that covered the gesture area?
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    After seeing the pics of it on and open, I still don't understand how it attaches and stays firmly on. Guess I'll have to see it in action to believe it.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I just bought an Innocase and holster for my Pro. It is the best case that I have ever had. It has a great fit, nice rubberized finish (but not too much), awesome holster with spring clip. I will definitely buy one along with a screen protector for the Pre.
    Cool case, BORING colors! Where's bright green, like the smooth, algae covered pebble I think my Pre is? How's about Dalmatian? Camo? University of Hawaii Warriors logo?! Ash?! Pink?! No thanks!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    After seeing the pics of it on and open, I still don't understand how it attaches and stays firmly on. Guess I'll have to see it in action to believe it.
    Look at the RocketFish case at Best Buy. It is the same concept. There is also a review of it online.
    handhelditems.com/palm-rubberized-shield-hard-case-blue-p-55130.html
    has anyone bought this case?
    looks ok, should i get the rubberized finish or the smooth finish?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Looks nice and the fact it works with the Touchstone is great. Do the others work with the Touchstone? I am thinking this is the case I want.
    do you think that the IS or bodyguardz or anything will be able to fit with this case? at least if we just use the screen protector, not the back?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast