Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    When is that supposed to be released?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxelsharif View Post
    do you think that the IS or bodyguardz or anything will be able to fit with this case? at least if we just use the screen protector, not the back?
    i plan on using a screen cover and the Seidio cover for the sides and back... at least that way if i drop it the plastic takes the hit, not the Pre...
    Now shows avalable the week of 7/10.

seidioonline.com
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxelsharif View Post
    do you think that the IS or bodyguardz or anything will be able to fit with this case? at least if we just use the screen protector, not the back?
    It's unlikely it will.

I tried a new Rocketfish holster case at Best Buy yesterday, and the case wouldn't snap in due to the extra thickness of my bodyguardz.

If you can't get the case on the phone, then the unit won't snap into the holster, rendering it completely useless.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Now shows avalable the week of 7/10.

seidioonline.com
    AWESOME!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    handhelditems.com/palm-rubberized-shield-hard-case-blue-p-55130.html
    has anyone bought this case?
    looks ok, should i get the rubberized finish or the smooth finish?
    omg, the crazy in me has come out and i'm contemplating one of these just for fun. lol. (and yes, i am a girl).

If the regular cases like these actually look decent on the phone, i'm getting 1 in so many dif. colors. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by myculito View Post
    It's unlikely it will.

I tried a new Rocketfish holster case at Best Buy yesterday, and the case wouldn't snap in due to the extra thickness of my bodyguardz.

If you can't get the case on the phone, then the unit won't snap into the holster, rendering it completely useless.
    wha??? the little film?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    So these cases are just that.... cases. I need something that will clip onto my belt. I guess I would be better off with the holster case then.

Just curious... where do you people that just buy the cases without the clip ons for the belts actually keep your phones? In your pockets? Purses?
    Quote Originally Posted by dabadman View Post
    Just curious... where do you people that just buy the cases without the clip ons for the belts actually keep your phones? In your pockets? Purses?
    My pocket or wife's purse :-)
    So these cases are just that.... cases. I need something that will clip onto my belt. I guess I would be better off with the holster case then.

female here, i put mine in my bag, or little wristlet pouch i carry.

Seidio is also selling a holster clip that is compatible with this case. Go to the bottom of their Pre accessory list to find the bundle. It's $50 for the case and holster.
    Quote Originally Posted by enarez View Post
    Seidio is also selling a holster clip that is compatible with this case. Go to the bottom of their Pre accessory list to find the bundle. It's $50 for the case and holster.
    There's no way i'm spending $50 for a case and holster. Plastic ain't that expensive.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    There's no way i'm spending $50 for a case and holster. Plastic ain't that expensive.
    I think it's a great deal. Especially for a quality Seidio product.

Am I the only one that's unable to pre-order the case on Seidio's website? I try to add it to the cart but it keeps telling me the cart is empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by enarez View Post
    I think it's a great deal. Especially for a quality Seidio product.

Am I the only one that's unable to pre-order the case on Seidio's website? I try to add it to the cart but it keeps telling me the cart is empty.
    This is because the case is not available yet. Hopefully next week we can reorder. Anyone have any coupon codes for Seidio???
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12