Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://mypre.com/wp-content/uploads/...essories-1.jpg

Innocase Surface, Black

the innocase looks good and it works with the touchstone, palm shoulda had something like this available on release
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Young HoV 718; 06/23/2009 at 06:57 AM.
    I saw this and I would like to know when it will be available?????
    i hope soon. but it i think it will be to big for the leather case.
    I was hoping soon also. I might just settle with the rocketfish case from best buy....
    This is what I've been waiting for! Will it have the plastic screen protector like the iPhone one's have?
    I wonder how much slower it causes the Touchstone to charge the Pre?

Hey Seidio, please consider making a back that hides the camera for those of us who need to get in to certain places without a camera phone!!! I'd buy two if you do!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    It would be interesting but then touchstone question comes up.
    Can it be still used or do you have to remove the back of the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    I was hoping soon also. I might just settle with the rocketfish case from best buy....
    Don't, bought this on launch day and it does not let the phone slide smooth at all. Would not recommend this case at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    http://mypre.com/wp-content/uploads/...essories-1.jpg

Innocase Surface, Black

the innocase looks good and it works with the touchstone, palm shoulda had something like this available on release
    What site is the pic from? Do not see it on Seidio.
    If this is what i think it is, i want one so bad. How would it work though without impairing movement of the sliding keyboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by bridic View Post
    It would be interesting but then touchstone question comes up.
    Can it be still used or do you have to remove the back of the case?
    It says that the touchstone can charge it directly with the case still attached!
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    What site is the pic from? Do not see it on Seidio.
    Seidio Pre Section
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    I saw the Seidio one but the picture he has attached is not from the Seidio website. Looks brown and Seidio only has the black one.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I saw the Seidio one but the picture he has attached is not from the Seidio website. Looks brown and Seidio only has the black one.
    Seidio now has a few color options for their Innocase Surface (e.g., black, blue, burgundy...).

I think I have found the solution to protect my PrPrPr&#$275$;! $The$ $Innocase$ $Surface$ $and$ $the$ ultimate screen guard. The combination will be perfect.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    It says that the touchstone can charge it directly with the case still attached!
    Thanks. Now sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jayhay312 View Post
    ultimate screen guard
    I am looking at this also. Just wondering when they be back in stock.
    Is that seidio innocase a one piece case? or does it have two seperate pieces that allow the phone to open for keyboard use?

if so, I think i'm gonna buy it.
    Two pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    Does this means it will cover the backplate that comes with the touchstone or that it will work with the touchstone and original backplate?
    Quote Originally Posted by trucanes99
    Is that seidio innocase a one piece case? or does it have two seperate pieces that allow the phone to open for keyboard use?

if so, I think i'm gonna buy it.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest! Yes, the design is a two piece design that allow you slide and close the phone as you would normally without hindering the use.

Hope this helped, please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid
    Does this means it will cover the backplate that comes with the touchstone or that it will work with the touchstone and original backplate?
    Hello,

In order for the Touch Stone to work, you must still utilize the rubberized back cover that came with your Touch Stone as that is where the induction happens!

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast