1.    #1  
    Dammit Sprint, I am NOT paying 35 bucks and change for a freaking DC power converter!!!

This info seems scattered in other threads, but if you guys would please suggest below the best third party wall charging solutions (obviously that are touchstone compatible). I was about to run off and order the Monoprice adapter but I just read they don't work. If it can be modified without too much effort, a short guide would be much appreciated. I lost my wall charger and it seems I can't find a solution that isn't going to cost me a small finger or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by xcomputerman View Post
    Dammit Sprint, I am NOT paying 35 bucks and change for a freaking DC power converter!!!

This info seems scattered in other threads, but if you guys would please suggest below the best third party wall charging solutions (obviously that are touchstone compatible). I was about to run off and order the Monoprice adapter but I just read they don't work. If it can be modified without too much effort, a short guide would be much appreciated. I lost my wall charger and it seems I can't find a solution that isn't going to cost me a small finger or two.
    Found this on ebay. Thinking about ordering.

Palm PRE AC Wall Adapter Charger & USB Cable NEW & OEM - eBay (item 310150629463 end time Jul-22-09 11:11:41 PDT)
    OK, I bought this based on the ebay link above. Couldn't find any cheaper anywhere else online. I will need this for a second touchstone. Will post when I get to let you know if it is like the OEM as described.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    OK, I bought this based on the ebay link above. Couldn't find any cheaper anywhere else online. I will need this for a second touchstone. Will post when I get to let you know if it is like the OEM as described.
    I too bought one of these. The guy seems like a reputable seller and he shipped it quickly but I haven't received it yet. Please let me know how yours is if you receive it first!