Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I really like the pouch that the Pre comes with, anyone know where to order one? I know I'll need a replacement eventually. Or something close to it (in the same colors would be awesome, heh)
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Yes, you can order it from me. PM me and i'll sell it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    I really like the pouch that the Pre comes with, anyone know where to order one? I know I'll need a replacement eventually. Or something close to it (in the same colors would be awesome, heh)
    2nd. i can't find mine and i love that little pouch. :P
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I've got mine available too -- used for a week until i got my skins and a new case. Spotless!
    I can always make one for you and you can pick the colors. Can also embroider your name or initials on the outside.
    Last edited by sewswedish; 06/27/2009 at 02:13 AM.
    Hi, do you still have your original pouch for sale? Would love to have it.

daveeades
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sewswedish View Post
    I can always make one for you and you can pick the colors. Can also embroider your name or initials on the outside.
    Can you make it out of the same type of material? How much would you charge?
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Yes, you can order it from me. PM me and i'll sell it to you.
    Cashen,

Apparently PreCentral doesn't consider you a whole, real person who can do something as stupidly simple as PM someone until you have 15 posts.

[PreoCentral... look at a calendar. HOW long as Pre been out???]

I'd appreciate info on ordering the OEM pouch also.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krusenkevin View Post
    Cashen,

Apparently PreCentral doesn't consider you a whole, real person who can do something as stupidly simple as PM someone until you have 15 posts.

Thanks!
    I already sold mine

take a look at Vaja Cases
    I stopped by my Sprinnt store and asked if they had any for sale and the rep gave me an extra one he had in the back for free! Might want to stop by your Corp. Store and ask.
    Those Vaja cases will look probably like that for the first 6 months. After that, the colors will start fading (especially in the corners) and when you try to clean the "dirt" off, the color will start to come off too. Additionally, the leather will also get small little tears and rips if you put it in your pocket a lot. I had a Vaja on my Treo 700p. Though it was gorgeous, and many people keep staring at the phone for the first 6 months, the latter... just sucked. If you're gonna get yellow, good luck. It's one of the quickest color to go!
    I have an accessory kit for sale. It includes the following:

Battery
    Battery Back
    Wall Charger
    USB Cable
    Pouch
    Headphones

All are OEM and brand new. The price is $60 OBO and I do except PAYPAL. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Has anyone found a source for the original Pre pouch? I have grown quite fond of mine, but accidentally got mustard on it at a baseball game this weekend. boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdie View Post
    Has anyone found a source for the original Pre pouch? I have grown quite fond of mine, but accidentally got mustard on it at a baseball game this weekend. boo.
    I have some extra. PM me for my paypal address, I'll let it go for 6 bucks. I'll send it in an envelope.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krusenkevin View Post
    Cashen,

Thanks!
    been on here all morning trying to get my posts up to 15.
    good luck.
    posts +1
    I need some extra posts, too. I enjoy using my Palm sleeping bag and I'm hoping the Sprint store will give me another one.
  17. thekaitlin
    You can also check Etsy.com for people who make/sell iPod and iPhone cases. Many of them will do custom cases to fit the Pre at or near the same prices that are listed. Not many have them "stocked" but a quick convo can often yield what you want.
    if anyone need the oem pouch pm me and i will send you one for free. I go 4 extras since i am on my 5th pre and i dont really use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    if anyone need the oem pouch pm me and i will send you one for free. I go 4 extras since i am on my 5th pre and i dont really use them.
    tried to PM u, but i dont think it went thru. id like one please, if you have them!! thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    I PMed you also last night.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast