1.    #1  
    I can't find it on their website, and every time I call they transfer me and it rings forever. It's about a 20 minute drive for me, and I don't want to get out there and it be outrageous. Anyone know how much the full cover runs?
    Jordan Mack
    webOS Chat
    What is an IS?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I know you can get it cheaper by ordering it online using their daily discount code.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    You find find the link here...
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    ZAGG | Deals

(sorry, I had to get to 10 posts to post the link)
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    The best buy I went to on Saturday had the 2 piece one for 24.99 and a single one for 19.99. I had to ask as they didn't have them on the shelf yet.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    The BB price is a rip off. I got two front only Phantom Shieldz for 4.97 shipped and they're better than the Zagg. Use code summer50 for 50% off. Cell Phone Screen Protectors, Accessories & Screen Covers | PhantomSkinz.com
    the local best buy mobile store by me was $30 for the whole skin kit. As I mentioned in another post I asked them to match the mfr website which they did with no problems, theyd didn't even check the website to verify which would leave me to believe they knew they were overcharging which best buy does all of the time. They even used to have a bestbuy.com website on their internal intranet in the stores that would show the higher store pricing as oppposed to their online pricing. I believe there is still a class action lawsuit ongoing in CT.