Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I made some calls today on the way home from work, and it worked really well. No more static.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    2008 G35x with Nav now no static.!!
    Over 1500 contacts and will only export through to the letter L. Why??
    I did a dump while waiting at a long stop light on my way home today. It seemed to work, but I need to go out to the garage and take a look. I have 128 contacts in my phone. I will have to take a look and see if they all came across. I will report back shortly.

2009 G37x
    Not all my contacts have tel #'s and some have multiple, but I went out to my car and it looks like there are 198 contacts in my downloaded phonebook which looks about rights. I found a bunch at the end of the alphabet, so it looks like they all came across. Now I tried to download my phonebook to my wifes car (2008 Nissan Altima) and I couldn't get the transfer to finish. I kept getting hung up about 3/4 done, or would just fail. Not sure what the deal is there.

2009 Infiniti G37x
    Quote Originally Posted by bradb21 View Post
    Not all my contacts have tel #'s and some have multiple, but I went out to my car and it looks like there are 198 contacts in my downloaded phonebook which looks about rights. I found a bunch at the end of the alphabet, so it looks like they all came across. Now I tried to download my phonebook to my wifes car (2008 Nissan Altima) and I couldn't get the transfer to finish. I kept getting hung up about 3/4 done, or would just fail. Not sure what the deal is there.

2009 Infiniti G37x
    Same here, transfer seemed to go just fine and the 'downloaded phonebook' contains all the contacts from my Pre - I probably have @ the same #.

First phone call I made this morning was also MUCH clearer!!!

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Completely fixed, crystal clear calls, phone book transfer was a brreze. Very very happy about it
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    your Infiniti phone book capacity is limited, check the owner's manual
    As I posted in another thread, I am still unable to transfer the phonebook. Can anyone give me a process to follow, I might be missing something. I have tried to transfer my phonebook, but it says it is unable to. I have a brand spanking new 2010 Maxima.
    I transferred them on my 2009 Maxima when the first 1.2 leak occured... I had to fiddle with it. I can't remember whether I initiated from phone first or car. It will work tho, and as another poster said earlier, there's a # limit. I don't know what it is, but I don't have THAT many contacts that I'll hit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
    I transferred them on my 2009 Maxima when the first 1.2 leak occured... I had to fiddle with it. I can't remember whether I initiated from phone first or car. It will work tho, and as another poster said earlier, there's a # limit. I don't know what it is, but I don't have THAT many contacts that I'll hit it.
    How do you initiate from the car? The only thing found was to transfer a single contact and anytime I spoke that command it told me it was bad command.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    in your Infiniti nav system under setting/phone menu there is a command "download phone book" once opened it will wait for your phone to initiate a transfer. on your Pre open contacts, click on menu select "send all to car kit". it takes about 20 second for all contacts being transferred including multiple phone #'s.

However, those will only appear under "downloaded phone book" in your nav system. and to use it, your car has to be parked, this optioned is dimmed when you are driving. if you want to have to be able to dial by voice you have to transfer contacts one at the time and assign voice tag to those in your car other phone book. the voice tag phone book is limited to 40 contacts if i am not mistaken. the advantage of having downloded contacts is when you get a call from one of those, your caller ID will display the name of the contact.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    update: if you open your contacts on Pre and select only one, you will get the same option to send to car kit, so you can do this individually, if you desire
    So... anyone use the Pre with the Nissan Cube's factory Bluetooth? Mostly just wanting to know about static/no static. I see Nissan's site lists the Pre as "currently being tested".

/Kevin
    I test drove this vehicle today and could not get music playing either via bluetooth streaming or USB connection. Unfortunately this vehicle (2010) does not have a standard auxiliary input jack. Looking for feedback regarding bluetooth integration and music streaming from someone who is using an updated Pre with this particular vehicle. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I just puchased a 2010 Maxima SV, I PAIRED THE Pre to it fine. However, exporting the phonebook not working at all, and the voice commands for manual transfer are not working as well! Very dissapointing. Is there any fix or patch for this issue?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12