1.    #1  
    I have used Boxwave screen protectors for a while and they have been great. The go on easy, no residue, and clean up nice. Best of all no water to apply and can use your phone right away. They are finally coming out with screen protectors for the Pre.

My question is would you get AntiGlare or Crystal Clear for the Pre. I don't want to lose the clarity of the screen, but also don't want the glare, especially in bright places.

Here are the links to both.

ClearTouch™ Anti-Glare - Palm Pre

Pre Screen Protector / Palm Pre Screen Protector / Pre Screen Cover / Palm Pre Screen Cover / Pre Screen Film - ClearTouch Anti-Glare

ClearTouch™ Crystal - Palm Pre

Pre Screen Protector / Palm Pre Screen Protector / Pre Screen Cover / Palm Pre Screen Cover / Pre Screen Film - ClearTouch Crystal

Please, I welcome your opinions on which type to get clear or anti glare.
    sweet...i was waiting for them to release it. I had the crystal on my 755p and loved it. i will prob be getting the crystal for my pre
  3.    #3  
    Anyone else with opinion between anti glare or clear?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have always used the clear Boxwave protectors. I tried the anti-glare once and it really cuts down on the screen clarity.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cencom14 View Post
    I have always used the clear Boxwave protectors. I tried the anti-glare once and it really cuts down on the screen clarity.
    Agree. The anti-glare made my Touch Pro look like crap. It also ruined the feel of the touchscreen as the anti-glare isn't smooth and has a texture feel to it. I much prefer the clear protector.
    so would you use this over one of the skins? invisibleshield, phantom skinz, bse??

what's the big difference?
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Loved the Crystal protectors on my treos. Will likely get this when I can get my Pre
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphone View Post
    so would you use this over one of the skins? invisibleshield, phantom skinz, bse??

what's the big difference?
    The Boxwave screen protectors don't need water to stay on. I been using Boxwave for a few years and they are great protectors. I am using one now on my Pre. I had an extra screen protector from my HTC Touch which I cut to fit just of the screen. It is the Crystal Clear version. It slides smooth over the screen. I had never gotten a scratch on my phones with it and I keep in my pocket all the time. It is also washable and comes off and puts on real easy. Bubbles come out usually pretty easy. I just want one that is made to fit the Pre that covers the whole front side.

Also, I think Boxwave screen protectors have won awards.

If you don't want all the hassle that water spray protectors will give you, try Boxwave, you might like it.
    I'm having the same dilemma myself; in the past I've always gone with the anti-glare because it (a) really did reduce the glare outside and (b) virtually eliminates fingerprints and smudges. However the anti-glare screens are noticeable because they are etched. This wasn't a problelm on my Treo 700p or 800w, because the screen was inset and you couldn't see the edges of the protector. But on phone like the Pre where there's no bezel, it seems like the crystal-clear has to be the way to go to preserve the phone's beauty.

I really want the protector on this phone to be as invisible as possible, and assuming it doesn't add any additional glare to what the Pre already has, I don't think it will be that big an issue.