1.    #1  
    Take a look at: Rocketfish™ - Snap-On Case for Sprint Palm Pre Smartphones - Clear - RF-WR494

ipod not included. Damn, I thought that when I purchased a PALM PRE case, I would get a free ipod. Oh well.
    Mines currently wearing the gunmetal right now. Fits well and turns the screen into a recessed screen so that might work well for anyone wanting to stick a screen protector on it, since this would guard the edges and prevent it from being rubed off.

Does take abit of work to get the peices to snap on flush but after that it seems to fit very snugly. No issues with the slidder with it on that i can tell.
    I love this case. The case doesn't cover the gesture area and offers a lot of room along the sides of the screen.
    But it doesn't work with the Touchstone so it is a no-go for me.

Otherwise I would like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post

Same here..
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Scratched my Pre and wouldn't stay on. Avoid this case! Gonna get invisible shield and wait for a better case.
    Great case i have it in clear...just make sure its completely on by snapping it into place from top to bottom one clamp at a time...if its not completely on then the slider wont open smoothly...

$20 2 best buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post

Have you actually tried it with the Touchstone? I put one of these cases on my wife's Pre a couple days ago, and was pleased to discover that it (barely!) works with the Touchstone. The magnetic attraction is much weaker, so it's not suitable for use in the car, etc., but once you get the Pre in place on the Touchstone, it does indeed stay there and charge.

--John
    How about using just the front? The back cover is already replaceable. The front and screen are my two biggest worries.
    I think it is a great case if you decide to go hiking or camping or any other activity where you are most likely to drop the pre. I probably will not use it 24/7 due to it being just a little bit bulkier and more difficult to use the top row of the keyboard when typing. I thought snapping it together was pretty easy but taking it apart is another story. For only being 20 dollars I would suggest purchasing it for when you feel uneasy on an adventure you are about to go on with your beloved pre. They do have a model with a "gun metal" edge but I thought that was just ridiculous, the clear one is the one I purchased. I would of course still suggest a screen protector even though I have yet to buy one :X I don't know which to purchase, I've never dealt with screen protectors. Pre on!
    LOVE this case! Not bulky, fits tight, and makes the Pre feel more solid. Ans of course the "bar of soap" effect of the natural body is gone! (A reason for my getting a case cause I bobbled removing it from the holster and DROPPED it, putting some tiny indents on the back cover. I feel less likely to drop it now and if I do, the case should protect it. (even if it is damaged in the process.)
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I had one until i got a hold of a seidio innocase, MUCH thinner and better fitment. Makes the rocketfish seem bulky.
    This case works great with Zagg skin on the touchface. It fit's so tight that you have to cut the skin so the case will fit. Got black with holster and red. I could putt this phone.