Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I really like the black pounch w/ the rivet clip, but its gonna cost $70. Can someone plz talk me out of buying Vaja!
    Those are really nice cases. They look like they are worth the money.

These are also real nice: http://www.pielframa.com/cases.asp?i...oma=en&color=1
    Last edited by palandri; 06/21/2009 at 12:33 PM.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

It looks like the phone faces out in all of their cases. This is a dealbreaker for me. Not because of the protection factor but because when I pull my phone out of the case I don't want to have to fumble with twisting it around with one hand.
    From looking at the Vaja case, it appears that you could put the Pre in with the screen facing either direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    From looking at the Vaja case, it appears that you could put the Pre in with the screen facing either direction.
    I could be wrong, but I thought all 4 models had a speaker grill on the surface facing the inside. I guess you could put it the other way if you wanted, but I bet the speaker would be significantly muted.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbpooch View Post
    I could be wrong, but I thought all 4 models had a speaker grill on the surface facing the inside. I guess you could put it the other way if you wanted, but I bet the speaker would be significantly muted.
    Yup, you are correct. Definitely wouldn't work too well turned the other way. Additionally, Vaja makes their stuff pretty device specific, so it might not fit even if you didn't care about the speaker opening.
    I can't talk you out of it because I'm getting it. I'm weak but I love the Vaja iVolution Deco. Darn the 20 days wait grrr . Belt clip, no flap to get in the way of my headphones...this has and cool color combo, this has all I want
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Yup, you are correct. Definitely wouldn't work too well turned the other way. Additionally, Vaja makes their stuff pretty device specific, so it might not fit even if you didn't care about the speaker opening.
    The Leather Pocket does not have a speaker opening. It holds the Pre extremely tight and I have a hard time getting Pre out of case.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    I can't talk you out of it because I'm getting it. I'm weak but I love the Vaja iVolution Deco. Darn the 20 days wait grrr . Belt clip, no flap to get in the way of my headphones...this has and cool color combo, this has all I want
    great, now i have to get one too! lol let me know how yours turn out.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Love the look of the Vaja cases but they seem awfully thick. Please let us know (and post pics!) once you receive yours. Quality wise you can't question the Vaja brand though!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    yeah, i'm just a little worried being too tight cuz i have the invisible shield installed. i'll let u guys know when i order it
    I had a Vaja case for my Treo 650 (when Palm was offering them co-branded) and it was fantastic. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. I'll probably end up getting one for the Pre, but kind of want to wait for a hands-on review.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    fyi, Made in Argentina.

They look amazing.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    ok guys, i need ur opinions on this design i made. does it look ok with the black leather and blue stripes? man i am excited to get this! lol

That looks great! Ironically I was designing one last night I chose those same exact colors! Unfortunately I dont have a Pre yet, but once I do I definitely be getting a Vaja case. I also worry they might be a little too bulky tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by darrinaltman View Post
    The Leather Pocket does not have a speaker opening. It holds the Pre extremely tight and I have a hard time getting Pre out of case.
    Harder than the pouch that came with the Pre? I find I have to squeeze the Pre out of it like toothpaste. I would expect that you would just push from the bottom to get the Pre sliding out of this one?? It looks like what I am looking for, but I am going to wait to see the Seidio Innocase before I buy anything.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Harder than the pouch that came with the Pre? I find I have to squeeze the Pre out of it like toothpaste. I would expect that you would just push from the bottom to get the Pre sliding out of this one?? It looks like what I am looking for, but I am going to wait to see the Seidio Innocase before I buy anything.
    It is a lot harder to get out. Its smaller in size too. Maybe it needs to stretch but I haven't given it a chance yet. I personally don't like it, I wasted $60.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I'm personally splurging for the Piel Frama case. Looks like the best designed case for the pre, considering that it lets you use the pre inside the case, access all the side buttons/switches, and the usb port door, but also seems easy to remove it from the case to do a battery swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by darrinaltman View Post
    It is a lot harder to get out. Its smaller in size too. Maybe it needs to stretch but I haven't given it a chance yet. I personally don't like it, I wasted $60.
    Thanks - then I'll wait on more options.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff80 View Post
    I really like the black pounch w/ the rivet clip, but its gonna cost $70. Can someone plz talk me out of buying Vaja!
    very easy $70 for a pouch? Have owned two of them the color WILL come off with use, especially on the edges. I had a blue case that was grey underneath. They are sprayed or painted colours NOT dye into the material on this type of case. Unless they have changed thier process, ask them 1st.

Contacted them via email and actually called them in argentina, thier way out, it was not "normal" wear and tear. After spending what i did, I actually babied it? CS a F

**Had them for treo 650 and ipod
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast