Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    very easy $70 for a pouch? Have owned two of them the color WILL come off with use, especially on the edges. I had a blue case that was grey underneath. They are sprayed or painted colours NOT dye into the material on this type of case. Unless they have changed thier process, ask them 1st.

Contacted them via email and actually called them in argentina, thier way out, it was not "normal" wear and tear. After spending what i did, I actually babied it? CS a F

**Had them for treo 650 and ipod
    wow, r u kidding me? i may have to wait for more user experiences and look for other options if thats the case.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    *UPDATE*

I bit the bullet and ordered the case. I found a coupon code that was a semi deal breaker for me, if u guys wanna know its "spoilme". You save $10 but its something. Now I wait the 20 days and I will be back to post when I get the case. As far as the tightness issue goes, I am hoping that the leather does break in over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    very easy $70 for a pouch? Have owned two of them the color WILL come off with use, especially on the edges. I had a blue case that was grey underneath. They are sprayed or painted colours NOT dye into the material on this type of case. Unless they have changed thier process, ask them 1st.

Contacted them via email and actually called them in argentina, thier way out, it was not "normal" wear and tear. After spending what i did, I actually babied it? CS a F

**Had them for treo 650 and ipod

I have owned many vaja cases over the years and I can easily recommend them to anybody. The quality of their cases is second to none. The white one with the green stripe looks awesome. Reaching for my wallet........
    Quote Originally Posted by DUTO View Post
    That looks great! Ironically I was designing one last night I chose those same exact colors! Unfortunately I dont have a Pre yet, but once I do I definitely be getting a Vaja case. I also worry they might be a little too bulky tho.
    That's not irony, it's coincidence. Of further coincidence is that I ordered the same case with the same colors a few days ago. Clearly this is the best color option possible since everyone seems to agree it looks suhweeeet.
    http://www.davegk.com
    I sew and embroider as a hobby. I will work on some designs when I get a chance and post pics later.
    Last edited by sewswedish; 06/27/2009 at 02:19 AM.
    When will Vaja make one for the Pixi?

How about this classic urbano pouch...there's a universal one here:

http://www.vajacases.com/img/frentes/cge141c.png

review for iPhone version here:
    http://www.pocketables.net/2007/07/review-vaja-iph.html
    Last edited by KevMeister; 03/08/2010 at 01:50 AM.
    any updates on user experiences?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    When will Vaja make one for the Pixi?

How about this classic urbano pouch...there's a universal one here:

http://www.vajacases.com/img/frentes/cge141c.png

review for iPhone version here:
    Review: Vaja iPhone classic urbano pouch
    I decided to use the "contact us" page on the Vaja site. My response:

Hi,
    At present that model is not in our immediate manufacturing plans.

Anyway, thank you very much for your interest in our cases.

Best regards,

Maria Cecilia
    García Querol
    Customer Care Department
    Vaja - Leather Products
    Bump!
    Bump!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    any updates on user experiences?
    I've had mine for about 10 months now. Still looks brand new. It clips to my jeans pockets very nice (facing in). I never have to worry about the phone falling out. Vaja Cases are top notch. I'll be selling this one soon... work is upgrading me to an EVO.
    We're all a bunch of "slimy ******* users."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12