Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Just ordered one on amazon. Really good deal if you need another one

Amazon.com: Palm Touchstone Charging Dock 3454WW: Cell Phones & Service
    Just ordered mine. This is a really good deal.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Palm normally sells a TouchStone puck by itself for $49.99. I was about to order one from their site, but Amazon just got my order!

Just be aware this is not the regular TouchStone kit with the replacement battery cover, nor an expansion kit with an extra plug and cable! This is the puck only!
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    It also says 1-4 weeks before it ships.
    That's a good deal!
    Think I'm gonna get it.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Two for me. Even if I have to wait 1-4 weeks! One for the bedroom and one for the office and my original is already mounted in my SUV.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link. Ordered 2 Touchstones and a back cover.
    So everyone that is ordering multiple ones, what are they using for chargers to connect to the extra touchstones?
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    So everyone that is ordering multiple ones, what are they using for chargers to connect to the extra touchstones?
    I'm using a Kindle 2 charger: Amazon.com: Amazon Kindle Replacement Power Adapter (fits 2nd Generation Kindle and Kindle DX): Electronics
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Note that this does not include the Palm Pre back cover, which resales for $20, so all together this is compares to a $50 deal. Now, if you need an extra touchstone then it is not bad.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Note that this does not include the Palm Pre back cover, which resales for $20, so all together this is compares to a $50 deal. Now, if you need an extra touchstone then it is not bad.
    The back cover is listed on Amazon.com for $17.99. However it is out of stock at the moment.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
    Are there any cheap places to get the cover?
    I haven't gotten a Touchstone yet because I'm waiting for more details on Seidio's upcoming double capacity battery. I'm not sure if their battery will work on the Touchstone.

But with that kind of price, it's very tempting.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I'm going to use one at work, one at home and one in the car
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    This amazon price is still the cheapest around, even with the good price here.

http://store.precentral.net/palm-tou...5A100A5015.htm

Already have 2 in for another.

Remember free shipping also. I got 2 day shipping free
    ordered 2 more that i'll be putting in the car.

i have one in the bedroom, one in the kitchen and one at work
    Awesome deal!!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    My order actually shipped! I was expecting Amazon to twiddle it's thumbs, especially since I selected super saver shipping.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
    Something you might want to get at the same time you're getting this dirt cheap Touchstone:

Palm PRE Smart Phone AC Wall Adapter Charger NEW & OEM - eBay (item 310149585445 end time Jul-18-09 06:14:33 PDT)

The OEM Pre charger for $12.99. I haven't received my two yet (got lucky and ordered two last night before the guy raised the price from $6.99), so I can't confirm anything but the only thing of note is it appears to not come with a cable.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Mine shipped today as well. Nice surprise as Amazon had listed potential shipping dates as July 7-20.

Now to get a replacement wall charger so I can have a touchstone at my desk at work and one at home.......
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast