Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Has your Pre fallen off the TS? Looks like if you hit a Bump it might get knocked lose.
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCity View Post
    Has your Pre fallen off the TS? Looks like if you hit a Bump it might get knocked lose.
    Nope, its a pretty tight fit actually.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moe300 View Post
    Wow, that is a good price. Now I just gotta find the usb cable that will fit and put out the full 1a! Thanks for the link.

Found one from the same seller but also includes the cable: Palm PRE AC Wall Adapter Charger & USB Cable NEW & OEM - eBay (item 310150629463 end time Jul-22-09 11:11:41 PDT)
    Anyone else get a palm wall charger from this seller? Got mine today and the cable works fine for usb/charging, but the ac adapter is doa and does nothing. I am 0-2 getting working car/house chargers from ebay sellers. Wonder where they get this stuff as it seems to have a high failure rate? This guy obviously doesn't test these before he ships them.
    I got two from that seller and both worked fine.
    I bought a charger from that same seller. Should have early next week. Hope mine works ok.
    Freakin' Amazon raised the prices. Now they just undercut Precentral by 2 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by moe300 View Post
    Anyone else get a palm wall charger from this seller? Got mine today and the cable works fine for usb/charging, but the ac adapter is doa and does nothing. I am 0-2 getting working car/house chargers from ebay sellers. Wonder where they get this stuff as it seems to have a high failure rate? This guy obviously doesn't test these before he ships them.
    Got my Palm OEM wall charger from same seller. No problems with my wall charger or cable. Tested it the other night with my Touchstone.

Quote Originally Posted by realistdreamer View Post
    Freakin' Amazon raised the prices. Now they just undercut Precentral by 2 bucks.
    It's been that price for about a week now.
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cl191 View Post
    They just raised the price to $39.99!
    Yeah, I just noticed that. I have one Touchstone, but it'd have been nice to have a second for work. Good thing I am back to home office on Monday (so I can delay getting a Touchstone for a while, at least).
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    Great deal, of course without the back it's useless...that is a $69.99 order. I stopped my order from this site, too long a wait (seemed it was pushed back daily) AND I found charger on EBAY Battery Charger for PALM Centro Treo 685 690 Treo685 - eBay (item 290308254573 end time Jul-05-09 02:40:44 PDT) (not as cool as touchstone) for $5.98 delivered. I did the math and ordered a second charger, figure I'm still up about $50. YES it works with both centro and PRE batteries.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123