Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Touchstone kit for $41.99:
    Cell Phones & Service: Change ZIP Code

Palm Standard Battery 3443WW for $23.99:
    Amazon.com: Palm Standard Battery 3443WW: Cell Phones & Service
    Nice find. I will be oredering one of the docks. Need an extra.
  3. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    wow wish i had seeen this before i picked up the retail kit locally for $50! oh well tis only a $10 diff
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    If you want an additional Touchstone be aware that you'll need to search around for a power cord.
    the description says "Rechargeable: Recharges in Palm Pre phone with standard power charger or with Palm Touchstone charging dock"

so does this mean you just put the battery on the charging dock and it recharges?? am i missing something here?
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I originally wasn't planning on buying a touchstone...but since i HATE the usb port cover, i'm all over this.
    If you just use the dock without the cover it's only $30. OK PreCentral. What gives?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Sweet deal only problem is that they are estimating shipping July 7th to July 21st. Back order or something? The shipping time was set on the page for 5 to 9 days...
    Cool!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    when i add my zip code i get a charging dock for $29.99 and a back cover for $17.99 ?
    Kit no longer available
    Yeah, sucks.
    I posted this over in the accessory forum earlier.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by realistdreamer View Post
    If you just use the dock without the cover it's only $30. OK PreCentral. What gives?
    well, for those who already have a cover no need to buy another one -- just the dock is handy. pre central store sells it that way also. Amazon's deal was a bit better though
    Quote Originally Posted by d94 View Post
    wow wish i had seeen this before i picked up the retail kit locally for $50! oh well tis only a $10 diff
    Where can i get one for $50
    Is the Touchstone+Cover only $50 everywhere? I seem to remember that the price was supposed to be $70 for the kit, but I'm hearing this $50 price quoted quite a bit...
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    They are $49.95 here plus about $6 for s/h. They are OOS until July 2nd though.