1.    #1  
    which one is better please help
    I never heard of clear coat but I had an invisible shield on my blackberry. I liked it except for the edges were dirt magnets and it would get under the edge and stick to the tacky side. You can't reapply the I.S. So once it is in place you will have to get a warranty replacement if you need to remove it for any reason. I personally an considering boxwave or clarivue as I believe both of them can be reapplied and the boxwave can be cleaned.
    Last edited by StoneRyno; 06/20/2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Error can't reapply I.S.
    I have I.S. on mines and C.C. on my wife's. I would say that the feel on both is fairly similar, the C.C. feels barely less tacky as the I.S. (the C.C. is also slightly better at not showing fingerprints). The I.S. covers the edges better, but overall, I would have to say they are both extremely durable. So if you want edge coverage, I would go I.S.

I will post images of both probably later today and if I pass 10 posts I think it is.

Just an opinion: I think you might want to also research Phantom Skinz & Best Skins Ever. I think they might be the best choice yet. I believe that they cover the edge better and maintain that non-slip feel and at the same time, maybe that original glass feel. I have yet to try one though.
    Last edited by PaSt; 06/20/2009 at 01:27 PM.
    Invisible shield has 30% off with code: iphonepre... I like invisible shield..I had it on my touchpro until someone took a key on it and made a tear... But my screen was perfectly fine.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    Invisible shield has 30% off with code: iphonepre... I like invisible shield..I had it on my touchpro until someone took a key on it and made a tear... But my screen was perfectly fine.
    The correct discount code is "iphonepalm".
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by PaSt View Post
    I have I.S. on mines and C.C. on my wife's. I would say that the feel on both is fairly similar, the C.C. feels barely less tacky as the I.S. (the C.C. is also slightly better at not showing fingerprints). The I.S. covers the edges better, but overall, I would have to say they are both extremely durable. So if you want edge coverage, I would go I.S.

I will post images of both probably later today and if I pass 10 posts I think it is.

Just an opinion: I think you might want to also research Phantom Skinz & Best Skins Ever. I think they might be the best choice yet. I believe that they cover the edge better and maintain that non-slip feel and at the same time, maybe that original glass feel. I have yet to try one though.
    does your have the orange peel on it or your wife's
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHero55 View Post
    does your have the orange peel on it or your wife's
    The more I play with them, the more im starting to think they are literally made of the same material, so the answer to your question is that I think they will "all" have an orange peel effect if the same material (such as those used in C.C. and I.S.) is used. I have posted pics in other forums on the I.S. but since I do not have the proper amount of posts here yet, I will post pics when I can and make sure to do a review on all the skins I have gone through.
  8.    #8  
    which one covers more?
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHero55 View Post
    which one covers more?
    Between clear-coat and invisible shield, I would say for sure the I.S.

Between Invisible shield, phantom skins, and best skins ever, I would have to say either phantom or best skins. I think Best Skins Ever might have the best coverage overall.

I'll do comparison pics when they get here, but that might not be until the end of this week.
    I like my ghost armor. Went on pretty easy and seems nearly bullet proof.
    any new coupons for clear-coat for 2010?
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    invisashield is really rubbery and orange peely, I hated it.
    I hated the feel and response of the touchscreen.
    And as my friend put it, made my pre look ghetto.
    I used Boxwave with my treo's am going to check into that,
    until them I am going naked.
    I enjoy Phantom Skinz much more than Invisible Shield because it is not as tacky. The PS feels more like the phone with nothing on.
    I really really like my Skinomi Skin Tech.Can't even tell its on there and has lifetime replacements if somthing does happen to it. After 2 months it's still perfect. Like 12 bucks on Amazon...
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I just put Palm Pre Skin on 3 different Pres and love it. I used bodyguardz on mine and its nice, but very very hard to put in. The cut out for BSE was much nicer to work with. the BSE did have a little bit more orange peel than the BG. BG also has lifetime warranty which i will use my entire life...

good luck
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I use BodyGuardz...no orange peel effect whatsoever...