1.    #1  
    Does it still work good even if it has the orange peel , is it scratch prprpr
    oof, does it work on the gesture area?

Please answer.
    Last edited by DCHero55; 06/20/2009 at 01:27 AM.
    I heard it's good, but I haven't tried it.

Sorry
    t's scratch proof and it work as advertised but it does have that orange peel and a real rubbery, tacky feel to it and the gesture area works. I will be removing mine from the front and will replace it with Phantom Skinz. I will keep it on the back because of the grip and replace it with Skinz as necessary.
    I've never noticed any orange peel and have no idea what that refers to. They are very tacky, but I like that feel. I've used them on my BB Pearl, iPod Touch, Nintendo DS, DSLR screen, point and shoot camera screen, and my Pre.

Invisible Shield or Best Skins Ever skin is the only way I go. (They're the same material, just a different cut sometimes.)
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan View Post
    I've never noticed any orange peel and have no idea what that refers to. They are very tacky, but I like that feel. I've used them on my BB Pearl, iPod Touch, Nintendo DS, DSLR screen, point and shoot camera screen, and my Pre.

Invisible Shield or Best Skins Ever skin is the only way I go. (They're the same material, just a different cut sometimes.)
    can you show any pic and some tips or one of the 2?
    No problems with mine.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHero55 View Post
    can you show any pic and some tips or one of the 2?
    Search this forum..plenty of pics of both
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    I like mine. Mine has minimal orange peel. Gesture area works. Works with holsters. Works with Touchstone. Got mine "professionally" installed at mall kiosk. Works as advertised from what I can tell, but it doesn't brush your teeth.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I also like my IS. Adds grip on the back (and probably on the front to but not as noticeable IMO). Time consuming to apply (if done correctly) but worth it.

One bad thing I will say is that the grip does make it difficult to get out of the Palm Leather case. As soon as Seidio comes out with their "new improved case" I'll probably be getting one of those.
    My BF has one for his iPhone and told me to go get an IS put on mine. I thought about doing it for my HTC Mogul, but didn't want to waste the $ because I knew I was getting a new phone in a year or so. I did end up forking over $37 for the IS, and I love it so far. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my phones anyways. One thing I've noticed is that I find it easier to slide the screen up because it's not so slippery. I don't feel like I'm going to drop my phone every time I'm walking around and texting.

Best thing is - lifetime warranty if it gets scratched.
    Kyocera 2345 -> Nokia 6225 -> Sanyo Katana -> Motorola Q -> HTC Mogul -> Palm Pre
    I had one before and it's a nightmare to put on.. plus it has a weird texture.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    mine was a pain to put on. there was a few bubbles on the screen, but it went away after a few days. it looks great now. no problems at all.
    It is an awesome product. I put it on my Pre on Sunday and the bubbles are almost out. I got the front and the back for mine, I like the grip it gives and the protection. However it was a little werid on the sides and I dont like the way the back ended up so I called and since its Lifetime warrenty and I just got it they are sending me a new back cover to replace it.