Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Has anyone seen an arm band for the Pre. I tried a Iphone arm band at Best Buy and it did not fit.
    Darn! Thats what I was going to do! I didnt fit because it was too loose?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I one I tried it was to fat
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I don't find a Palm Pre in an armband attractive whatsoever. The Pre should be held and shine so everyone can see it's potential. It's not an MP3 player, it's a smart phone.

That's my opinion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazntino View Post
    I don't find a Palm Pre in an armband attractive whatsoever. The Pre should be held and shine so everyone can see it's potential. It's not an MP3 player, it's a smart phone.

Its for exercising. I dont care how it looks when I am exercising.
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmac23 View Post
    I one I tried it was to fat
    What do you mean? Was it too wide and the Pre wasnt secure or was the band too wide and uncomfortable?
    Originally posted by ianmac23:
    Has anyone seen an arm band for the Pre. I tried a Iphone arm band at Best Buy and it did not fit.
    I guess it depends on what one you use. I use one that says "INCASE." It's a sports armband with velcro and it works beautifully. I got it at the Apple store and it fits the Pre very tight and secure. Other than nothing for the slide out keyboard, you'd think the band was made for the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazntino View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Its for exercising. I dont care how it looks when I am exercising.
    EXACTLY! This will replace my mp3 player which just died on me so now I'm gonna use my Pre for my workout jams. For now I'm holding out till an armband comes out for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I guess it depends on what one you use. I use one that says "INCASE." It's a sports armband with velcro and it works beautifully. I got it at the Apple store and it fits the Pre very tight and secure. Other than nothing for the slide out keyboard, you'd think the band was made for the Pre.

Questions about your Incase armband.

Are you using this with a naked Pre? Is it the Incase for the Ipod Classic?

The reason I ask is because I now have an Innocase on my Pre, but I'm looking for a functional armband. The Innocase, while pretty slim itself, still adds a little width (i.e, i'm no longer able to slide it into the OEM pouch).

Thanks!
    Pics and links would be appreciated if you have one! I need one with a flexible/stretchy band since my arms are a little bigger than most (fat-covered muscle...).
    Pics and links would be appreciated if you have one! I need one with a flexible/stretchy band since my arms are a little bigger than most (fat-covered muscle...).

My search is over. I picked up the Tunebelt for Ipod Classic (AB5) at a local sporting goods store and can confirm it fits my Pre, even with a Seidio Innocase attached.

The Belkin armband for the Ipod Classic was way too tight with the Innocase.

I considered getting a BodyGlove version, but it didn't have the clear plastic face like the Belkin, Incase, and Tunebelt did, and I wanted to be able to forward through songs, pause, play, etc.

I had to do a little tweaking though and widen the opening by cutting out some of the stitching where you insert the Pre. It's sooo much easier to take the Pre out when you do this.

I highly recommend it to those who work out with their Pre's. Plus, you can save some money by getting it at a sporting goods store instead of online (easier to return too if you change your mind). I picked it up for ~$13.

Hope to post some pics sometime soon.
    Is this it? If so, then this might be a winner for me!

Tune Belt AB5 MP3 Player Case - Yahoo! Shopping
    Here are pics of the Pre and my Tunebelt armband (AB5)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is this it? If so, then this might be a winner for me!

Tune Belt AB5 MP3 Player Case - Yahoo! Shopping
    yeah, that's the one. Hope it works out for you.
    Cool!

It says that its adjustable to 20 inches...is that so?
    Cool!

It says that its adjustable to 20 inches...is that so?
    Tunebelt website says it's 8" - 18".

I found this Youtube video. It's for the HTC, but you get the idea.

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Sweet, I need one of these!!
    I use a Motorola SYN2398A Neprene Universal Workout Armband Case for Cell phones iPhone iPhone 3G iPod Blackberry Bold 9000 Curve 8300 that I picked up from Amazon for $11.69. It works pretty well. The phone part can be separated from the arm band.

Amazon.com: Motorola SYN2398A Neprene Universal Workout Armband Case for Cell phones iPhone iPhone 3G iPod Blackberry Bold 9000 Curve 8300: Electronics
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    For the record there's one on eBay (search terms: pre armband) the picture is of a muscle-bound dude. It's junk. I already threw mine away. There is adhesive on the inside to aid the stitching (I think) that gets goo on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by scramer View Post
    I use a Motorola SYN2398A Neprene Universal Workout Armband Case for Cell phones iPhone iPhone 3G iPod Blackberry Bold 9000 Curve 8300 that I picked up from Amazon for $11.69. It works pretty well. The phone part can be separated from the arm band.

Amazon.com: Motorola SYN2398A Neprene Universal Workout Armband Case for Cell phones iPhone iPhone 3G iPod Blackberry Bold 9000 Curve 8300: Electronics
    The only problem with this case is that you'd have to have A2DP bluetooth headsets since the straps prevent a corded headset from being used. Nice design, though!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast