1.    #1  
    I absolutely loved the Seidio holster for my Centro. I thought it was the perfect holder. So I pre-ordered their version for the Pre as soon as it was available.

Just got it today, and to my horror found that while it might fit a naked Pre just fine, it's much too tight for my Pre with its BodyGuardz skin (front and back). I mean I can squeeze it in, but it's not even close to just snapping in one handedly like I used to with my Centro. I feel like I have to guide it in.

I'm looking at it trying to decide if there're any areas that I can try to bend, but unfortunately, it's too well made for that I think.

The skin can't be adding much to the girth of the Pre, so I'd guess they intended for it to be pretty tight. Which would normally be a really good thing, but it's just not perfect for what I want it to do.
  2.    #2  
    Ok, I was wrong when I said I didn't think I'd be able to bend anything to give the Pre some more space. A couple of minutes with a multitool (and some folded paper to prevent scratching) and I was able to open the bottom cupped feet enough that I can place the Pre in bottom first, and have it clear the fixed top piece by almost 1/8th of an inch, which is good enough for me.

I also wanted to mention that if you're like me, you might find it hard to remove one-handedly when it's upright in the holster on your belt. The trick I just implemented again is to cut off the little plastic piece preventing the clip from rotating more than 90 degrees, and flipping the whole clip 180 degrees.

That way the Pre will live "head down" so to speak (yes, the Palm logo will be upside down, but oh well), and the spring clip will also be on the "bottom". That puts it in the perfect placement to open with your index finger while you remove the phone, and also the phone is oriented correctly in your hand to raise to your ear. Snapping it back in the holster also feels more natural that way.

I did the same on my Centro holster which was one of the reasons I loved it so much.
    How can it not fit with a skin, they have their own two part case coming out that is way thicker than just a simple skin that is supposed to fit inside the holster.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    How can it not fit with a skin, they have their own two part case coming out that is way thicker than just a simple skin that is supposed to fit inside the holster.
    Because they make a separate holster specifically for the Innocase.