Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    is the touchstone sensitive? Or is there a break in period that this work? I noticed my touch stone after 1 day of not working starting to work and connect better after leaving it on charge. (it took a while for me to get it to charge on touchstone) but once i left it on charge it is starting to get easier for me to connect it to touchstone. Before I would have to try to put the phone off and on the charger a few times and move it and most times it wouldn't even connect....

So is there a break in period for touchstone to work? Or is touchstone just sensitive i seem to be able to get more connections with touchstone now...
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    ive never had any problems like that with mine. I set it on, and it charges. I dont even have to be that accurate setting it on it, the magnets usually seem to align right and "snap" in place when i get close enough.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    mine seems to work better when it's laying left from right when it's up and down i have to play with it on the touchstone to make it work it seems
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    ok in case others get touchstone, mine took a while before it started to work flawless. I searched for other problems like mine but I didn't find anyone with my problem. Basicly my touchstone was not working when I first got it. I believe it to be the back cover to be the culprit. I had to play with the phone and touchstone to get it to charge. After leaving it charging on the touch stone it began to work more and more. First landscape worked but portrait on the charger wasn't working. Once I got a charge having the phone rest portrait over night i woke up this morning and now it is working portrait on the charge flawlessly!

On my 3rd pre, after a dead pix on the first one

2nd a hair line crack on the left side of the gesture area. (Looked like light leakage from the lcd)

and 3rd pre so far had the battery crash but replaced battery, fixed problem. 1 dead pix but going to deal with the deal pix I rather have a dead pix i don't really notice then a screen crack or other problems. I also now believe i fixed my touchstone problem.

Hope this helps anyone else with a touchstone