1.    #1  
    Thought everyone might be interested in this. Found this photo on Engadget.com. Most of us have already thought of doing something like this....he did it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    stop stop STOP REPEATING THE SAME THREADS!

please, search. This has been posted like 10 times already.
    The first company to invent a real car version of the touchstone will make a fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
    The first company to invent a real car version of the touchstone will make a fortune.
    And it will cost $795 from the dealer LOL.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    My 6 has the iDrive right there... but wouldn't it slide right off if you hit a nice bump or took a turn to fast? how well does it "stick" to the puck(touchstone)? for now i just stick in between the hand break and center console With Cig charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
    according to Palm, the "Touchstone" designation is going to be an entire line of wireless charging products. I imagine they'll include a car charger in those plans.
    Submit your Pre feature requests and vote up the best at http://pre.uservoice.com
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I have the same setup (except in a prius), and have noticed the sprint charger gets very hot, and even seems to go off and on. Anyone else notice this?