Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Anyone found one yet?? The ones on ebay all cover the gesture area. Thanks!
    seidio has an innocase in development for the palm pre...supposedly they are really nice, and they are rubberized. it's two pieces though, and you have to snap it on. the last time i snapped on a case to my pre, it was incredibly hard to take off (the rocketcase from best buy). but hopefully this one is a little different? does anyone have any experience with the innocase cases?
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Rocketfish™ - Snap-On Case for Palm Pre Cell Phones - Gun Metal - RF-WR493

"Acrylic and polycarbonate material"

Either way, i'd still use a protective skin on the face.
    Last edited by cashen; 06/18/2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Added material
    there are 5 colors on accessorygeeks.com (i would post the link but i haven't made 10 posts yet )
    Quote Originally Posted by sxelsharif View Post
    seidio has an innocase in development for the palm pre...supposedly they are really nice, and they are rubberized. it's two pieces though, and you have to snap it on. the last time i snapped on a case to my pre, it was incredibly hard to take off (the rocketcase from best buy). but hopefully this one is a little different? does anyone have any experience with the innocase cases?
    Im waiting on this one. Their iPhone case are just pure sick.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Phonelicious has one on eBay for $7.95 with free shipping, doesnt cover the gesture area. I ordered it today i'll have it sometime next week im sure.
    Wow that phonelsicious one is pretty much the exact same case as the siedio and rocketfish and for $8 shipped . While I got a rocketfish already i order it as a backup and see if its rubberized case is a better grip then the plastic feel of the rocket fish. Some of these Ebay cases are very good. I had a Ebay one that was the exact same as the famous name for my Centro . I had already purchased the famous name and got the ebay one ( was like the same thing $8 shipped) and had both. The famous one broke after 2 months and I went to the Ebay one and it lasted forever . Still got i on my Centro. Price difference was incredible $8 shipped vs $40 shipped. and was the exact same case.
    I found this on fommy.com and I found a video on youtube. It looks pretty good.

Hope this helps

Just post this to the back of youtube.com

/watch?v=NTh9TF5AIvE
    Rocketfish™ - Snap-On Case for Palm Pre Cell Phones - Gun Metal - RF-WR

GREAT SUGGESTION.

I have that Rocketfish case (from Best Buy) w/ the holster and it rocks, hands-down! Great protection you can hardly tell is there - slides smoothly in and out of pocket - clips into holster snugly. I love it! You GOTTA have something like this with a phone as nice as the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by pakuz_757 View Post
    Anyone found one yet?? The ones on ebay all cover the gesture area. Thanks!
    If you go back to ebay today you will see a number of them now say "new design" or "corrected design" "does not cover gesture area"

Looks like somebody did and "oops"
    I wish the Rocketfish or one of the others had vent holes in the back (guess you could always drill some) my pre gets pretty hot in certain situations (like Sprint nav while hooked up to car charger) and that heat buildup can't be good.
    My wife just bought me the Rocketfish case w/ holster as part of my Father's day. This thing is so cool - no functionality lost with gesturing and sliding keyboard out.

I have the invisible shield at home but have yet to apply it.

One I do, I should have have thr IronMan Pre.
    need a case with opening on the back so you can place it on the TS without removing case.
    Here's the link for the Phonelicious cases
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    Phonelicious has one on eBay for $7.95 with free shipping, doesnt cover the gesture area. I ordered it today i'll have it sometime next week im sure.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Do these cases affect charging with a Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help guys...just ordered one from ebay
    I just ordered a purple rubberized one on ebay. I'm glad they relooked the design. I couldn't wait for the rocketfish red case so this will do for now, for $8. Does anyone know if the rocketfish case fits over invisiblesheild?
    do you think the phonelicious ones will fit over the IS?
    On the Seidio website they state that an Innocase is in development that WILL work with the Touchstone. I have had their case for iPhone 1.0 and now for iPhone 3G. These cases are great IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Rocketfish™ - Snap-On Case for Palm Pre Cell Phones - Gun Metal - RF-WR493

I tried this case on day one and it stops the the slider from sliding very well. I would not recommend this one.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast