Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wpbpreuser View Post
    On the Seidio website they state that an Innocase is in development that WILL work with the Touchstone. I have had their case for iPhone 1.0 and now for iPhone 3G. These cases are great IMHO.
    Seidio is working on Pre Innocase that will work with Touchstone ( Charge Pre by Touchstone with Innocase on. No need to remove the case from the Pre.

Seidio
    With the Rocketfish, are you able to change out the battery with the hard case in tact or will you have to unclip the case in order to open the Battery cover?
    Quote Originally Posted by kmehr View Post
    With the Rocketfish, are you able to change out the battery with the hard case in tact or will you have to unclip the case in order to open the Battery cover?
    No you would have to take the case back plate off and then take the battery cover off.
    I have the rocketfish cover right now and im quite satisfied with it. It took some work to get the thing to grip on correctly but once it does, it fits my pre very well. And unlike the previous poster, i have no difficulties with the keyboard with the case on.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    FYI, the cases on Ebay have been updated and no longer cover the gesture area or the proximity sensor. It's about $5.50, and will tide me over until Seidio comes out with the Innocase.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is working on Pre Innocase that will work with Touchstone ( Charge Pre by Touchstone with Innocase on. No need to remove the case from the Pre.

Seidio
    definately getting this when it comes out.
    Handhelditems.com has a nice i'm using now for under 10 bucks shipped.
    any reviews on the phonelicious ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkinmonk View Post
    can you take a pic of it on your pre? i'm dying to know how bulky they are compared to the type of rubber cases that work on phones with no moving parts. Also, do you think it offers any protection in case of a fall?
    i just ordered Palm Pre Rubberized Shield Hard Case Blue
    when i get it in i will post pics and my 2 cents
    Not too much thicker in size. It would have prevented this crack if I had it on in the second pic. I have more pics if you need them. I really like the raised area it gives over the screen so I can place it on its front and hear the speaker phone without worries. I have no screen protector. I may order the mirror one to try out at handheld.

oppps cant post i only have 4 post. I can email them to you if you want to see and post for the others. Or give me sometime to make 5 other post today and i will do it.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkinmonk View Post
    the pictures on the site make it look like the case covers the gesture area - is that true?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12