1.    #1  
    I have a Jawbone 2 and I love it. I got it from this same sait ebut a at higher price about 5 months ago. Thought I would share the love. You can't beat this price.

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)

Enjoy for those who order!!!!
    I just ordered one! Thanks!!
    Ditto!
    I ordered one for my wife's Pre. I have a Plantronics headset at home I am going to dig up for my Pre.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Talk about bipolar...
    Sold out.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
    About the ResellerRatings, Woot has very slow shipping, that's very true- for $5 shipping for anything, no matter how many you buy (up to 3), what do you expect? Sometimes they sell out of things and if it's defective on arrival they refund you as opposed to having another one to send out. Considering the way their business model works, that's not all that surprising.
    ResellerRatings is just a tool to use to see what can expect from an online retail shop. People have been praising Monoprice cables here and if check them at ResellerRating, they are 9.38 / 10 and that's outstanding.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Woot is great. A fun read, often good deals. They also have minimal customer support, slow shipping, and sometimes lousy products. But they come right out and tell you all of these things in advance (yes, even when it's a terrible product). Read the FAQ on their site. No one should be surprised that they are telling the truth.

I've gotten some great deals there and have no complaints.
    for those of you who missed out on the woot deal, amazon has for just a little more $$:
    Amazon.com: Aliph Jawbone 2 Bluetooth Headset - Bulk Package (Black): Cell Phones & Service
    That IS a good price! I just bought a brown one from Best Buy, but I was returning my old Jawbone from 18 months ago (had the insurance) so I only paid $25.00 for the newer one.
    Last edited by sewswedish; 06/27/2009 at 02:10 AM.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    how well does the jawbone 2 work w/ pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by backlasher View Post
    how well does the jawbone 2 work w/ pre?
    So far so good, for me. My original Jawbone kept cutting in and out and the person on the other end would tell me that they could only hear every other word. I've only had the Jawbone II for about a week, but from what I'm told, everyone can hear me.