Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Hello,
    I just picked up a pre on monday, after switching from Verizon and Att with a Blackberry and an iPhone, I must say I'm very impressed with the device, and I can't wait to see what happens as the platform grows. I have a couple of bluetooth gripes, which I'm not sure are the phone, or user error. I have an 09 ford fusion equipped with sync, and the phone works great when it is connected, but I have to major gripes with it, for one, it doesn't like to connect or disconnect when the screen is off, and the phone is in standby mode. I.E I get in the car when it is in my pocket, and it doesn't connect, but when I wake it up and start my car, it connects and vice versa when I get out/disconnect. I've searched and seen that people have had similar issues, but I didn't read if there are any fixes for it. My second question/issue is that my car supports a2dp for audio streaming, and the phone recognizes that, but as a result sprint navigation commands want to route via stereo bluetooth vs the internal speaker. Keep in mind that a2dp isn't enabled in my car's settings, just regular mono bluetooth for voice calls. Is there any way to stop this without disconnecting from my car completely?

sorry this is so long winded, but any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Why don't you enable A2DP then? It should be able to switch between headset and A2DP when needed.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I don't want to enable it, because I want to listen to satelite radio while I drive, if I enabled a2db, I would have to listen to just the navigation instructions, once I switch to another input on my radio, I lose turn by turn again. My Blackberry never did this with telenav, and there was an option in the telenav to use the internal speaker or bluetooth, but I don't see that option in sprint navigator.
    Last edited by paul2241; 06/18/2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: more info
    Don't mean to hijack your thread but this seems sorta simple and on the same topic.

Whats the easiest way to play music from my pre through my car speakers? Is there an easy wayt to do this or multiple ways? What are my options? I feel like an ***** that I can't get it figured out? Do I need to buy some extra accesssories?

Thanks.