1. joelpalm
    Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM) get your new jawbone 2 for $50 shipped. i saw another thread where it was a little more expensive, trying to help my pre-me's out!
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM) get your new jawbone 2 for $50 shipped. i saw another thread where it was a little more expensive, trying to help my pre-me's out!
    I just saw that. Seems like a good price, but keep in mind this is an OEM version and probably doesn't come with all the accessories that the retail comes with. I got a retail headset for about $45 a few months ago. Thinking about getting a replacement one cause I put the other one through the washing machine and a piece broke off. Amazingly enough the headset still seems to function, though I've been unable to pair it with my Pre.
  3. joelpalm
    Nope, says right there at the bottom, comes with everything.
    It works great with my Pre. Highly recommended.
    oem package has charger, cable, a couple of earbuds and the manual. That's enough for me and it works and looks great. I paid $59 a month or two ago before the Prime hit stores. It should be around $50 most places as the Prime takes over and J2 is discontinued.