1.    #1  
    Would anyone who has the Seidio multi-function charger be able to report what the output voltage / amperage is from the sticker? I'm assuming it is somewhere in the neighborhood of 5V / 1.0A; if it is less than 1.0A, then there may be problems with it and a Touchstone. I am planning on getting a second Touchstone and the 1350mAh battery. This adapter would be perfect for home to run from the wall to the 'stone and charge the spare battery simultaneously.
    The unit is labeled as follows:

Output: USB(A): 5V-1A Max
    Battery Charging: 4.2V-500mA Max
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sbpooch View Post
    The unit is labeled as follows:

Output: USB(A): 5V-1A Max
    Battery Charging: 4.2V-500mA Max
    Perfect, then. I'm gonna give it a go. Thanks for the response. Got a Touchstone to try it out with?
    Mine just arrived 10 minutes ago. Sad to say that although the specs are as described by sbpooch, it won't charge the Pre via the Touchstone, with or without a spare battery in the spare battery charger. It will charge if plugged directly into the Pre, but given the slight delay before the charging indicator came on I suspect that it's not delivering a lot of juice to the phone. I'm guessing is that the split of the 1A "max" output is split between the two potential charge recipients and therefore there isn't enough going to the Touchstone to enable it to charge.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
  5.    #5  
    Boo! I wonder if it might be due to that "speed charge" thingy that is apparently an addendum to the USB specification (I saw a thread somewhere here that someone mentioned it in...). Regardless, that is disappointing, unfortunately. I may just use the phone to manually keep both batteries charged, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by maskedferret View Post
    Boo! I wonder if it might be due to that "speed charge" thingy that is apparently an addendum to the USB specification (I saw a thread somewhere here that someone mentioned it in...).
    That was here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...tone-dock.html

I just tried his suggested modification to the cheap cable supplied with the charger and it still does the charge on/charge off dance.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad