1.    #1  
    i bought a tip off of ebay for $5 shipped and it works perfectly with my old mini usb car charger as well as other mini usb chargers.
  2.    #2  
    correction, it was $4 shipped, and works perfectly to this day.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    i've bought the same motorola ones off amazon. 2 bucks each + shipping.
    Just to be sure before i order a bunch of them. Do those adapters also allow syncing through a mini-usb cable.
    I never knew these adapters existed! I wish I would have seen this a week ago. I'll probably still buy the adapter though. I have SO many mini USB chargers laying around.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpruett79 View Post
    Just to be sure before i order a bunch of them. Do those adapters also allow syncing through a mini-usb cable.
    Yup. Got mine off amazon for < $1 plus shipping.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    What brand do you buy? Can you post a link? Thanks.
    Yes and the Motorola tips even fit into the Touchstone.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pixproff View Post
    What brand do you buy? Can you post a link? Thanks.
    Can't post a link b/c of the silly forum rules. However, do a search on amazon for "SKN6252," and you'll get several links to the motorola adapters I purchased. I think they came out to just over $3 shipped, and they work flawlessly.
    I found an old Moto mini to micro adapter and works perfectly when hooked to the computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpanwalking View Post
    Yes and the Motorola tips even fit into the Touchstone.
    Sounds silly, but please reference what you agreeing too.

I too have interest in this, and want to know if syncing/charging work equally well with the adapters.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acyork View Post
    Can't post a link b/c of the silly forum rules. However, do a search on amazon for "SKN6252," and you'll get several links to the motorola adapters I purchased. I think they came out to just over $3 shipped, and they work flawlessly.
    Thanks. I found them.
    Yes syncing/charging work equally well with the adapters, and a big benefit for me was that these Motorola microUSB tips also fit into the Palm Touchstone as well the official Palm car charger. This is big for me because I discovered, to my chagrin, some of the microUSB to USB cords I have do not fit into Touchstone or the car charger.
    Thanks for the confirmation.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I bought three Motorola brand from Amazon for $7-8 with shipping. Work great
    Handspring Visor Deluxe, Platinum; Visor Phone, Palm Zire 72; Treo 270, 700p; Centro x2; Pixi, Pre