1.    #1  
    So i got my invisible shield today... and... I chickened out and took it to Best Buy....

I'm soooo glad i did.... it took them 3 SHIELDS AND 4 TRIES to get it on....

Seriously folks. Unless your a pro. take the mother-lovin thing to best buy. They have extras right there if they screw up.... If you screw up... Sorry 'bout it.....

Other than the installation fiasco I LOVE it... You can hardly tell its there... it adds just the right amount of tackyness... and it improves screen accuracy...

5 out of 5 for me....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    I did my own about an hour ago - I've got a few bubbles, but even after an hour, most of them seem to be deflating. If it turns out that they don't all clear up in a bit, its not too big of a deal to pick up another skin. Keeping my fingers crossed, though - ZAGG's site says that most bubbles clear up in a day or so.
    Palm III -> Palm M100 -> Palm VII -> Tmobile MDA (The 3 year mistake) -> Palm Pre

Hello, Palm. Good to have you back. Let's just pretend that the whole "me leaving you for WinMo" thing never happened, OK?
    Yeah, but how good could they be if they went through 3 shields?? And plus, thats a whole lotta extra water they're using on your phone to make those mistakes. And are they willing to buy you a new phone if they F it up?? I'll pass.
    Does Invisible Shield have at least a little fingerprint resistance?
    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdie View Post
    It doesn't have a little, it has a lot. Unless your hands are dripping in grease you won't have fingerprints anymore. All of the wet-application covers are like this.
    i did the phantom skinz myself, and was careful how much water i got near the speaker and mic.. no bubbles.

tip for any of these is use some scotch tape on the screen to remove every piece of microscopic lint before you apply