Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    In my experience with previous Treos, Centro, and now with the Pre Plus, I have been very pleased with Zagg's Invisible Shield. My mistake was not to use Invisible Sheild on my Pre Plus when I first got it. I tried another brand's shield...bubbles started to come and it decreased the sensitivity of the touchscreen. The Invisible Shield for Pre Plus is much better. Try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsbjd View Post
    So I've tried a Amzer screen protector - pretty legit but you can still tell there is a screen on it, it is a little more "tacky", and a few residual super small bubbles remain. I peeled that baby off in two days, and have resigned myself to no screen protector.

Face it, no matter what you try to tell yourself, the screen protectors are 1) a pain in the ***** to put on, 2) Look lame, 3) Take away from the true "feel" of the pre, and 4) make the screen look a little "sunk" into the device...hard to explain.

I'm going with no screen protector, because face it; in two years we're all going to get the latest and greatest webOS device, we're not likely to sell our phones at that time, and is 2 years of dealing with a screen protector really worth it?

Who's with me?

Strip that Pre, let those pre-ties hang out!
    Naked pre rules. Eevryone should stop wasting their money
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123