Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Definitely give props to Seidio for being active in the forums and responsive to customer issues.
    Ya....the rate that they respond to customer inquiries on here is unbelievable. Or how about the development of the headphone friendly belt clip, that only took a week!

Every other company I have ever dealt with could take a lesson from Seidio.
    I have a quick question for Seidio. It shows that the extended battery is currently under development. IF and when it comes out, I'm assuming it will come with the back as well? Would that back be compatible with the touchstone charger?
  3. APK
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Would that back be compatible with the touchstone charger?
    See page 3, post #51 of this thread.

As far as if it will work with the Touch Stone, you will just have to believe me when I say that we are tirelessly working on it
    First of all I'd like to thank you for responding so quickly to my post. The battery didn't come with instructions so I'm sure I put the battery in with the label down since I didn't realize which way was up. I will try it again tonight and see if it works. If not, I'll take a picture and send it in so you can see my problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by redjag67
    First of all I'd like to thank you for responding so quickly to my post. The battery didn't come with instructions so I'm sure I put the battery in with the label down since I didn't realize which way was up. I will try it again tonight and see if it works. If not, I'll take a picture and send it in so you can see my problem.
    No problem and thank you everyone else for your support! Please report back what you find about the battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissurra View Post
    eBay store "OEMChina!" Let us know how it goes??
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redjag67 View Post
    I ordered and received the Seidio Innocell Extended battery for my new Palm Pre but it doesn't fit the phone properly. <snip> It looks like it is just a few centimeters too big for the phone.
    A few centimeters?! The Pre battery is only a few centimeters wide (5) by a few centimeters long (3.5), and half a centimeter thick...
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    No problem and thank you everyone else for your support! Please report back what you find about the battery.
    All you have to do now is make that larger 2000+ mah battery touchstone capable and you are in my good graces! You got one sold for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by moe300 View Post
    All you have to do now is make that larger 2000+ mah battery touchstone capable and you are in my good graces! You got one sold for sure!
    make it 1800mah and the same size as the OEM battery, then you'll have me =) I don't want a thicker pre, heh
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    make it 1800mah and the same size as the OEM battery, then you'll have me =) I don't want a thicker pre, heh
    \

Agreed.. Find a way to do this and price will not be a factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissurra View Post
    These are centro batteries that will work but are not compatible with the Pre. They do not let the Pre go to sleep properly.
    my seidio centro extended battery works perfectly in terms of life, charging with usb and touchstone, and does not appear to be any different from the pre battery.

Dont know bout the sleep mode for the phone but life is just about the same ( a tiny improvement) from the stock 1150 battery. No random screen powerups or random reboots when sliding the screen.

Lesson: Just get a damn centro battery....
    Quote Originally Posted by huynhc View Post
    my seidio centro extended battery works perfectly in terms of life, charging with usb and touchstone, and does not appear to be any different from the pre battery.

Dont know bout the sleep mode for the phone but life is just about the same ( a tiny improvement) from the stock 1150 battery. No random screen powerups or random reboots when sliding the screen.

No reason to be rude!!! I am just passing on some info.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. ooc
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by huynhc View Post

Sure, it might be more convenient to use a Centro battery. But even Palm has suggested not using it. If you ask me, I wouldn't want to risk it.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I flipped the battery over and it worked just fine. I'm on my first full day of charge and so far, so good. Thanks again for your help!
    I am dying for a larger battery than 1350mah. I can deal with a slight increase in thickness for more powaaa!!!!!!
    I got the the Seidio battery last week. When I close the slider my phone reset, it doesn't do it with the stock battery. I did the temporary fix and stuck a piece of paper in between. I really don't feel comfortable with the paper as my phone gets really hot.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    jeez. during my 8 hour shift at work my pre switches between roam and ev. if i don't turn off the phone at about 4 hours into my shift, then by the time i get out it'll be dead. will the 1350 help me on this? i'm actually very good about charging before bed.

edit: maybe i should wait for a few more updates... the whole battery draining with roaming thing was fixed with the iphone after an update. however, i don't know when that was. but i do expect the update with the pre.
    Last edited by excpre; 06/29/2009 at 02:46 AM.