Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I've had the 2600Amh battery that they made for the 800w. Never a problem. Only had to charge it up once a week. if you notice on their website, they are developing another extended battery for the PRE...chances are it's a 2600Amh for the PRE. All I ever needed was the rear battery case from them because I would be using extended battery that I already have. For the money, the 2600Amh is the best value....in my opinion!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    I've had the 2600Amh battery that they made for the 800w. Never a problem. Only had to charge it up once a week. if you notice on their website, they are developing another extended battery for the PRE...chances are it's a 2600Amh for the PRE. All I ever needed was the rear battery case from them because I would be using extended battery that I already have. For the money, the 2600Amh is the best value....in my opinion!!

IGO
    I am with you on that - except the bummer will be - no touchstone use. I will probably get the 2600 for business trips.
    John Y - Aka Levelbest

Check out JOHNfm streaming on your Pre @ http://johnfm.com/pre
    Levelbest's Pre Wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by levelbest View Post
    I am with you on that - except the bummer will be - no touchstone use. I will probably get the 2600 for business trips.
    Just to add.....I put my 2600 Amh battery from my 800w in the PRE......works great...no problems. Chances are it's gonna be the same battery for the PRE....again...just really need the rear cover.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Finally received mine! Charging it.
    Seidio,

Make a Touchstone-compatible backplate for the Extended battery you are developing and you will have a great market (I'd buy 2)!

Of course, it would have to keep with your promise of being only a few mm thicker than the standard setup.

Or I guess I could just get the 1350mah and give the stock one to my wife as a spare since I currently sit at my desk with my Pre on the Touchstone all day. But still....tempt me Seidio and my money can be yours!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Seidio,

Make a Touchstone-compatible backplate for the Extended battery you are developing and you will have a great market (I'd buy 2)!

Of course, it would have to keep with your promise of being only a few mm thicker than the standard setup.

Or I guess I could just get the 1350mah and give the stock one to my wife as a spare since I currently sit at my desk with my Pre on the Touchstone all day. But still....tempt me Seidio and my money can be yours!

+1
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Seidio,

+2
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Unfortunately I flew out of town today, so I used my Pre entirely differently than I have been. I can't really give a fair evaluation of the Seidio battery until I get back to my normal work day next week. (Sprint Navigation is great though!)

That said, my first impression is that the battery's performance is comparable to that of the OEM battery from Palm.
    ok from what i have read seem like it a bit of an improvement but maybe not worth the $50 correct me if im wrong. is my best bet to jsut wait for the bigger one when it come out in a few weeks?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    The Pre's native battery is 1150 mAh. The Seidio website says:

This Innocell extended battery provides up to nearly twice the capacity than the standard battery.
    So it would seem like 2600 may be much to hope for.

@Seidio, let me say that I am impressed that you guys check the site here. I just ordered your holster. Do you have a heads up or even a ballpark for when the extended battery might make it to production? Also, are the batteries compatible with charging by the Touchstone?

Thanks,

JC
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50
    Seidio,

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! The extended battery that requires an additional cover is currently in development as we speak. As far as if it will work with the Touch Stone, you will just have to believe me when I say that we are tirelessly working on it

Quote Originally Posted by JC Strat
    @Seidio, let me say that I am impressed that you guys check the site here. I just ordered your holster. Do you have a heads up or even a ballpark for when the extended battery might make it to production? Also, are the batteries compatible with charging by the Touchstone?

Thanks,

JC
    All I can say is please continue to check our site for more details. Shouldn't be much more time now...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! The extended battery that requires an additional cover is currently in development as we speak. As far as if it will work with the Touch Stone, you will just have to believe me when I say that we are tirelessly working on it

All I can say is please continue to check our site for more details. Shouldn't be much more time now...
    Very good. I can't wait until it's out.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Great to hear!

Maybe you should make some sort of announcement in this community so that others will wait for your solution (especially with the Touchstone-compatible back for your ext battery)!

By the way, I am not sure who else may want such a thing, but I could use a coverplate or backplate that 'hides' the camera. Not to point at your competitors, but something like the Rocketfish snap on cover but covers the camera would be handy for those of us who arent supposed to have camera phones at work or various other places. Just a thought. Who else would like such a thing?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I bought a Ventev Power Cell the other day as a back up. It is a portable backup power supply for Micro USB Devices. It comes with a 1 foot micro USB cable w 1700mAH... It also comes with a Mini USB, so it can be used to charge other devices... Very cool, but a bit pricey $60... I bought in an airport, so its probably cheaper elsewhere
    Big fan of Seidio batteries. Have used the extended for both the 650 and 800w. Except the battery on my 800w died when my 800 got wet So, instead of buying another while I waited for the PRE I continued to use the big cover to carry TWO OEM batteries.

One BIG problem with the Seidio holster is that the clip on top covers the headphone jack...can't listen to Pandora

Seidio is this issue being looked at?

Patiently waiting for the extended Pre battery.....(That works with Touchstone)
    Last edited by Cactusone; 06/18/2009 at 11:40 AM.

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactusone
    Big fan of Seidio batteries. Have used the extended for both the 650 and 800w. Except the battery on my 800w died when my 800 got wet So, instead of buying another while I waited for the PRE I continued to use the big cover to carry TWO OEM batteries.

One BIG problem with the Seidio holster is that the clip on top covers the headphone jack...can't listen to Pandora

Seidio is this issue being looked at?

Patiently waiting for the extended Pre battery.....(That works with Touchstone)
    Hello,

Yes! We are looking into developments of a holster that will allow users to use their headsets while their Pre is holstered. It will also let users remove and holster their Pre without having to unplug the headset!
    12 hours and I still have 47%. I love this battery!
    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    12 hours and I still have 47%. I love this battery!
    So do you think its worth it Koukif? Are you a light user or a power user for the pre? Still on the fence but I might just off and buy it.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Id only do a larger capacity battery if it were no thicker.. Thickness in phones is my #1 gripe, since they go in my back pocket.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
    So do you think its worth it Koukif? Are you a light user or a power user for the pre? Still on the fence but I might just off and buy it.
    How much did you use your phone during this time period?
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast