1.    #1  
    I found out on their website that you can search for ZAGG retailers by zip code or state! Now, the trick is that the some resellers can charge you up to 30 bucks to get it installed, while the official MALL Carts will charge you $5 bucks or free if you buy it there. So now you guys know where I'm gonna be this weekend

ZAGG | Reseller List
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    I found out on their website that you can search for ZAGG retailers by zip code or state! Now, the trick is that the some resellers can charge you up to 30 bucks to get it installed, while the official MALL Carts will charge you $5 bucks or free if you buy it there. So now you guys know where I'm gonna be this weekend

ZAGG | Reseller List
    The official mall cart for ZAGG had following rates posted on it last week when I visited them: $30 full body install and $20 front install. The mall cart didn't had Pre stuff in yet and said he might get it in couple of days. Meanwhile BSE shipped me the skins same day I placed order and I got them in three business days. Put them on last night. Will post pics in BSE thread.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Presprit View Post
    The official mall cart for ZAGG had following rates posted on it last week when I visited them: $30 full body install and $20 front install. The mall cart didn't had Pre stuff in yet and said he might get it in couple of days. Meanwhile BSE shipped me the skins same day I placed order and I got them in three business days. Put them on last night. Will post pics in BSE thread.
    The one I called told me 5 for the screen and 10 for the whole body. So call them before you go and find out the prices. I'm pretty sure it varies.
    Any installers in the Boston area? I've already messed up one installation and prefer to let a pro do it. Thanks.
    or you can go to bestskinsever.com and get one for 5 bucks and do it yourself. That's what I did and it looks fine.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    no installers here in my area. I dont think best buy does it. Looks like I'll have to man up and install it myself.
    I bought Invisible Shield on line for about 16 bucks and installed it myself. I think it looks nice!
    Call them. I paid $10, but I bought the skin online at half off.