Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Hello, all.

I just had a quick question about charging on the touchstone. I put my pre on the touchstone while i'm at work, and ive noticed that when listening to pandora, i end up losing charge. Is this normal? Note that i get kinda bad reception (1-3 bars fluctuating, occasional disconnects). I also darken the screen while it's playing, and i know it's "charging" because it says it is, and then it leaves the clock on like it does when normally just charging on the TS, and if i stop listening to pandora, i will gain charge.

Like i said, i just want to make sure this is normal.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    That is normal. Or at least that is what happens to me when I am not using the Touch Stone dock (don't have one). I just use the regular charger and if I am on You Tube app or browsing the web or anything that causes a lot of "stress" on the machine the battery goes down no matter what.

A friend of mine says that it may be because I did not fully charge the battery before attempting to use it when I first got the device. Don't know if it is true but I did not fully charge the battery when I first got it so...

Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    well, as long as im not the only one getting it, it certainly helps me feel better about it. :P

i mean, i dont have a problem working around it, since my use of listening to music on it is sporatic, so it never fully depletes my power, i was just curious to make sure mine wasnt defective or something
    I think you are using charger that do not output enough power. I can charge using the Touchstone and the OEM Palm AC adapter while playing Pandora. I can charge even faster when plugged in and playing Pandora.