1.    #1  
    i installed the shield a few hours ago and have noticed when the screen in on there are lines on the right half of the screen, kinda like the screen is being polarized. should i attempt to reapply the cover or will this just go away after a few days?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I installed my Zagg last night and it looks terrible - I really thought I could do a much better job than I did. I have lots of small bubbles that would not go away no matter how wet I got the cover or how much I squeeged.

It has been about 18 hours and it looks a little better - I am hoping it will look better a few days from now - if not I just threw away $20 large at Best Buy -

I was wondering if they could be removed and reapplied as well...
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonKS View Post
    I installed my Zagg last night and it looks terrible - I really thought I could do a much better job than I did. I have lots of small bubbles that would not go away no matter how wet I got the cover or how much I squeeged.

It has been about 18 hours and it looks a little better - I am hoping it will look better a few days from now - if not I just threw away $20 large at Best Buy -

I was wondering if they could be removed and reapplied as well...
    If they have been on for longer than an hour don't remove them and try to re-apply. It will look worse.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Wait at least a week. ALL of the bubbles will be gone in about a week. Patience is a virtue when dealing with skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by nilemann View Post
    Wait at least a week. ALL of the bubbles will be gone in about a week. Patience is a virtue when dealing with skins.
    i couldnt agree more. And if it still for some odd reason it still looks horrible, then you can ask for a replacement under the lifetime warranty. Just make sure you register the skin with zagg on their website.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    My zagg acts like silly putty and has the stitching from inside the palm case like pushed into the screen cover anyone have this prob?
    I put mine on yesterday, it's looking better now, still a few small bubbles. There's a tiny piece of fuzz stuck in the upper center of the screen, that's the only noticable screw up I made.
    It's tough to get it in and out of the Palm side case.
    I'm going to wait a few days before deciding if I'm going to leave it on.