Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've got these headphones, and I really think they do sound great. Excellent sound, and they pair really easily with the Pre.

BTW, I have an extra set that I bought, used for a week, then lost, bought a new pair, and found the old pair. I'd be glad to sell them for cheap for anyone who is interested.
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    I've got these headphones, and I really think they do sound great. Excellent sound, and they pair really easily with the Pre.

BTW, I have an extra set that I bought, used for a week, then lost, bought a new pair, and found the old pair. I'd be glad to sell them for cheap for anyone who is interested.
    need two posts to send PM
    ...one
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinTim View Post
    need two posts to send PM
    ...one
    ...two...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Yeah I have these too and really like them. They sound great with the Pre.
    Did you sell them yet? if not pm me
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
  6. joelpalm
    Haha, I just bought these as well after hearing great things about them, even though I despise motorola for their quality. I usually go with plantronics, but it seems that these are some of the best stereo bluetooth headsets available for the price. I did have to buy smaller earbuds, I think I need to grab some smalls off of eBay though.
    I love these headphones, have had em for about a uear and they are great for working out at the gym, I could never go back to wires, at least not at the gym.

I do have to add that they worked good with my touch diamond, but with my pre they are excellent! They pair super quickly and effortlessly and they have much better connection quality, there are almost no breaks even if you're moving the phone around, whoch did happen with the diamond.

Two thumbs uuuup!
    BTW...have the S9's (regular). If you work out with them AVOID the S9's and go straight to the S9-HD's. The HD's were designed to be 'sweat-resistant'. I got a little sweat on my S9's during a work-out and they malfunctioned so badly that it locked-up my Pre with a blank screen (the one and only time the pre has failed on me). The regular S9's are OK for around the house but the cost difference (at outlet retailers / eBay) and the upgraded audio features make the HD's well worth it.

My S9's never recovered and are trash now...
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Have you sold the extra pair of S9 HD's yet? PM me if not, I'm interested...
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Hi Everyone I just picked up a pair of s9 HD and When I paried it with the Pre I only get sound from one side. The left ear. Is this how its suppose to be?
  11.    #11  
    You definitely should be getting full stereo. I'd remove the headphones from the Pre's Bluetooth list and try to re-pair them. Good Luck

I'd like to purchase these if they are still available.. thanks!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by SMKOUT333 View Post
    I'd like to purchase these if they are still available.. thanks!
    Sorry, They are gone... Hope you find a pair

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I just went to exchange them and they work fine. I must have picked up a defective one. Frys Electronics has many of them if your looking for one
    I used to have the regular ones that I used with my Centro when I went mountain biking. Never had a problem with sweat or anything. They disappeared when my car went in to the shop from an accident. I need to get some HDs. How are they comfort wise cause the regular ones would start to ache after a while.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I can't believe I missed this. I was bombed at work today and yesterday and didn't see the thread.

I've actually been researching and planning to buy the S9HD. I'm glad to see so many positive reviews of them. Just wasn't sure whether the 'HD' was worth the extra cash
    Quote Originally Posted by majikTib View Post
    I can't believe I missed this. I was bombed at work today and yesterday and didn't see the thread.

I've actually been researching and planning to buy the S9HD. I'm glad to see so many positive reviews of them. Just wasn't sure whether the 'HD' was worth the extra cash
    I have them both. The HD is an "OK" upgrade. It makes a bit of difference. However, if you think you might do something strenuous at all, avoid the regular S9s. They will brick if you get any sweat on them. They are very poorly sealed and sweat damage has been a very well known problem.

The HD versions were designed to be sweat resistant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon1983 View Post
    I used to have the regular ones that I used with my Centro when I went mountain biking. Never had a problem with sweat or anything. They disappeared when my car went in to the shop from an accident. I need to get some HDs. How are they comfort wise cause the regular ones would start to ache after a while.
    BTW...Buy.com has the OEM versions of the HD's on sale (as of last week) for something like $58. No box and only one set of ear buds, comes with the charger and the manual.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    BTW...have the S9's (regular). If you work out with them AVOID the S9's and go straight to the S9-HD's. The HD's were designed to be 'sweat-resistant'. I got a little sweat on my S9's during a work-out and they malfunctioned so badly that it locked-up my Pre with a blank screen (the one and only time the pre has failed on me). The regular S9's are OK for around the house but the cost difference (at outlet retailers / eBay) and the upgraded audio features make the HD's well worth it.

My S9's never recovered and are trash now...
    Agreed. I've had both and for the $20 difference go with the HDs. Subtle design revision that keeps sweat out. I got the white ones which I think look really slick.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast