83 69.75%
  • Body Armor

11 9.24%
  • Ghost Shield

7 5.88%
  • .... I like scratched up phones.

18 15.13%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    my bubbles are gone, but still, one corning either i stretched a bit much, or just poor alignment. I got a ghost armor coming in, so I might just ditch this for it. I'm not too happy about the corner coverage of the IS anyway.

but now removal sounds like quite a task too, heh
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by linh.nguyen View Post
    my bubbles are gone, but still, one corning either i stretched a bit much, or just poor alignment. I got a ghost armor coming in, so I might just ditch this for it. I'm not too happy about the corner coverage of the IS anyway.

but now removal sounds like quite a task too, heh
    I think that for sure the Ghost Armor covers the corners better. I think that the Invisible Shield has my business only because they are really good at replacements if anything happens.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Just my 2 cents...

Haven't had any first-hand experience with the specific brands of shields mentioned in this thread...but i can vouch for 150% satisfaction with Protech shields (protechyourdevice dot com or all over ebay)! My friend swears by it so i finally got one for my wife's bb curve. Great price, EASY to install, and CLEAN when finished! But they don't have one out for the pre yet. Can't wait! In fact my friend said he won't even buy the pre until the protech shield comes out for it first.
  4.    #64  
    Funny thing about all these shield companies out there, is they all use the same stuff. The only things that vary are the thickness, ease of install, and most importantly, support. Still give the edge to Zagg Invisible Shield, but it's nice to see more options.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    All,

Thanks for this post. I'm about to have my 4th IS installed.

I screwed up the first one on a self-installed. Best Buy muffed the second, but replaced it for free because they weren't happy with the install either. Third one looked allright, but the snap-on case I had bought at BB didn't fit right and screwed up the corners of the IS.

So, here I go again. Fortunately, I've only shelled out $20 out of pocket thanks to a BB gift card, so the damage to my wallet has been very small. But, even the best installer at BB thinks the corners of the IS are the worst he's seen. Some of the tips suggested in this thread should help.

And if anybody has additional suggestions about getting those corners to look right (or uninstalling my current shield), I would love to hear them.

Thanks.
    How about BodyGuardz?
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    If you are close to an installer, I would go there. Check this site:

ZAGG | Reseller List
    When I use that link, I get a bunch of Best Buys and Targets. How do I know which ones are installers?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Who else is using Wrapsol?

I have a set coming, should be here on Monday.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I have applied the Zagg 24 hours ago. It's similar to applying window film actually. A few little bubbles still.

Question is....have you or anyone else here used the Zagg shield with the Seidio Innocase?? Perhaps I need to let it "cure" longer, but the top does not want to fit around the corners. Sugestions anyone???
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I tried to install the Invisibleshield but screwed it up badly. I took it to a invisibleshield store at my local mall with the damaged shield and they charged me ten bucks to install a brand new one. They do a far better job at the install and it only takes about 15 min. If you get the invisibleshield (recommended) get it installed by the pro at their store.
    i wish they had someone to do it around here , i asked someone to install at a kiosk in the mall here and they were like helllll no lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234