1.    #1  
    I am trying to figure out what the best options are for mounting the Pre in my car, charging, and connecting to my stereo (if possible)? What have people out there tried?
    I'm usually the passenger in the car, using the GPS or other apps while the other person drives.

I ride a motorcycle so this does not apply to me; but would be helpful to know when I do use my car for running errands. I would imagine it would be a little messy with cords for audio and power connecting the Pre to your car's systems.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbury View Post
    I am trying to figure out what the best options are for mounting the Pre in my car, charging, and connecting to my stereo (if possible)? What have people out there tried?
    Use the search function please.

Thanks
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I don't have the pre yet (have to wait till July 1st for my full upgrade), but have been buying accessories to be ready Day 1. I just bought this car mount from monoprice for $3 .. it comes with a dash mount, windshield mount, or adapters for a A/C Vent mount. I was kinda worried about the quality for only $3, but it's actually pretty nice. The top cover is totally exposed for the headphone jack, and the side holders have cut-out openings that should totally be able to fit the microUSB cord for charging. The mount even swivels, so you can switch from vertical to horizonal mode if necessary.

I bought these along with some microusb cables to save on shipping.

For only $2.62 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Universal GPS Car Mount Holder | For Garmin
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post

I bought these along with some microusb cables to save on shipping.

For only $2.62 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Universal GPS Car Mount Holder | For Garmin

anyone get this car mount? can you plug charge cable and audio cable with this?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    There are a couple of threads about mounting a touchstone in your car...that's the way to go. Search....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmark61 View Post
    There are a couple of threads about mounting a touchstone in your car...that's the way to go. Search....
    i do not want touchstone in the car because of the extra cost. i want something cheap that'll hold me over till an official inductive car mount comes around. thanks for the suggestion.
    Someone needs to come out with a Pre version of this pronto with a few modifications

1. Built in touchstone style charging,

2. Audio speaker with connection via bluetooth instead the regular 3.5 jack (less wires)

3. Better styling of course.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre