1.    #1  
    I just put on the BSE I ordered and, I must say, it looks like an orange. Will this go down over the next 24-48 hours?

Is there a better choice if this is my main complaint? Zagg? Ghost? Phantom? BodyGuardz?
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHonor View Post
    I just put on the BSE I ordered and, I must say, it looks like an orange. Will this go down over the next 24-48 hours?

Is there a better choice if this is my main complaint? Zagg? Ghost? Phantom? BodyGuardz?
    BodyGuardz has no orange peel, while both BSE and IS do. IS has the most humps and valleys and is the most tackiest. BSE is right behind IS; and again, BodyGuardz has no orange peel and has no tackiness.
    I just installed invisible shield and it has orange peel also, this should go away after 24 - 72 hours, like auto window tint!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I just put on a phantomskinz on my pre and it has no orange peel effect.. def. one of the better products I have used..and it does not feel rubbery when you slide your finger across the touchscreen
    Bodygaurdz here. No orange peel on mine.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brqndon View Post
    BodyGuardz has no orange peel, while both BSE and IS do. IS has the most humps and valleys and is the most tackiest. BSE is right behind IS; and again, BodyGuardz has no orange peel and has no tackiness.
    Bodyguardz here too, no orange peel effect whatsoever.
    Can you post some pictures of the product so we can see the phone with NO ORANGE PEEL WHATSOEVER on it...
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    I wonder if the orange peel effect is really a result of different skins or just the installation process? All these companies (IS, Bodyguardz, BSE, ClearProtector, etc ad naseum) must be using the same material. I mean, they aren't engineering or manufacturing companies are they? My assumption is that they're all getting the same stuff, just cutting it to shape and marketing it.
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've used InvisibleShield, BSE, and Bodyguardz on different devices. In my opinion, Bodyguardz has the least amount of orange peel effect (it's still there, but only if you reeeealy look for it). It also has the least amount of tackiness when sliding your finger on the screen.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I have both BSE and Bodyguardz installed (fiance's and mine).

She currently has the BSE and, after a week, the orange peel is very noticeable on the BSE and essentially non-existent on the Bodyguardz.

It was a big enough upgrade that I ordered another set of Bodyguardz to replace her BSE.